Rio 2016 Tickets

Hello,

I've 2 tickets for Rhythmic Gymnastic, Final Group, GR006, Category B, that i'm not going to use.

I bought them in Cosport and i've the bill. I paid 406 euros but i sell them just for 150 euros.

I can send them or meet with you in Rio.

If you're interested, message me.

Why on my Athletics Category D tickets the Block number is listed but NOT the seat numbers. Instead of seat numbers it says General Admission. Does it mean they didn't finish building the stadium before printing the tickets? :). Or maybe that's how Category D works. My Category B tickets for a different day have the seats assigned. Hmm... anyone else have this issue?

^^

Posted by Rastafounder on 23 February 2016 - 09:22 PM in Rio 2016 Tickets, Travel and Accomodation

Some venues will be operated with general admission seating.

In most of these cases the tickets will be assigned to a block or sector but not to a specific row or seat.

all Deodoro locations, Riocentro pavillons, Lagoa Stadium, Fort Copacabana, Olympic Stadium, only Cat. D for AT and FB.

As I understand it, the category D tickets for Track are in the temporary stands that have been erected at either end of the stadium. Those seats are general admission. I believe the rest of the stadium will have assigned seats.

There are apparently several other venues with unassigned general admission seating (as noted above). My Badminton, Table Tennis, Canoeing, and Equestrian tickets are all general admission. An interesting choice. This was also the case for most events at the '88 Seoul Olympics (where, believe it or not, the entire main stadium was general admission!). The explanation there was that local Korean spectators were just not used to the concept of assigned seats, and would be confused by it.

So, is assigned seating just not a regular thing in Brazil? Or is this another sign of things that have gone undone as the organizers fell behind?

On 17 de julio de 2016 at 9:30 PM, Mariam said:

Hello,

I've 2 tickets for Rhythmic Gymnastic, Final Group, GR006, Category B, that i'm not going to use.

I bought them in Cosport and i've the bill. I paid 406 euros but i sell them just for 150 euros.

I can send them or meet with you in Rio.

If you're interested, message me.

On 21 de julio de 2016 at 11:42 PM, Mariam said:

On 21 de julio de 2016 at 11:42 PM, Mariam said:

On 17 de julio de 2016 at 9:30 PM,  Mariam said: 

Hello,

I've 1 ticket for Rhythmic Gymnastic, Final Group, GR006, Category B, that i'm not going to use.

I paid 200€ (Cosport) but i sell it for 75€ (The official price is 115€).

If you're interested, message me: mdiazmontero61@hotmail.com

On 24/07/2016 at 6:13 AM, dbyjos1 said:

Never mind. After 3hours of research I figured it out (brazilian youtube videos helped). Finish line is on the OESTE side (west side) entrance. Probably near block 104/105.

Hoping that you 're right , because for AT014 I have rows B and C in 104 ...

In the likely event of being mugged and having a bag stolen with paper Olympic tickets in them can they be replaced?

no info on paper ticket just on e tickets. I have messaged them but don't think I will get a reply.

19 minutes ago, Hobart said:

In the likely event of being mugged and having a bag stolen with paper Olympic tickets in them can they be replaced?

no info on paper ticket just on e tickets. I have messaged them but don't think I will get a reply.

Sadly I've had the same thought.

I have a stack or pre paid credit cards to take so if they do get me they can't get much $$ and I will still have access to money.  It's easy to stuff a credit card down your pants but the Olympic tickets are quite large.

On 7/26/2016 at 11:48 PM, betholi2000 said:

Hoping that you 're right , because for AT014 I have rows B and C in 104 ...

I would buy them :D

Anyway, has anybody tried out the resale program on the rio2016.com?

I returned 2+2+2 electronic tickets for resale but I wanted to withdraw two of them, sent an email, called them many times and nothing really happened.

URGENT - On behalf of someone from the UK who can't go - *** SPARE RIO OLYMPIC TICKETS *** - they are in hand - souvenir tickets.

Can be posted from the UK today or handed over by me in Rio, subject to travel arrangements.

Boxing (Men), Gymnastic Trampoline (Women), Beach Volleyball (Men/Women), Water Polo (Women), Diving (Men)

07-Aug-16

17:00

BX004 B

Men's Lightweight (60kg): preliminaries
Men's Welterweight (69kg): preliminaries
Men's Light Heavyweight (81kg): preliminaries

09-Aug-16

17:00

BX008 B

Men's Lightweight (60kg): preliminaries
Men's Middleweight (75kg): preliminaries
Men's Super Heavyweight (+91kg): preliminaries

12-Aug-16

14:00

GT001 C

Women's Qualification Routine, Final

13-Aug-16

23:00

BV026 C

Men's and/or Women's - Round of 16

15-Aug-16

14:10

WP022 C

Women's Quarter-finals

20-Aug-16

11:00

DV015 D

Men's 10m Platform Semi-final

Will cost original price (face value) - but open to negotiation.

Please let me know - reply or Private Message .... ASAP - preferably before 15:00 UK time today

Thanks

John / volshy

Because some friends cannot go to Rio I have some tickets left:

Swimming finals August 8th (2 tickets, category C)

Equestrian final dressage team August 12th (1 ticket, category B )

Diving semi final 3m men August 16th (2 tickets, category D)

If interested in any of the tickets, please contact me. I have them all in hand. Leaving Thursday, so can send them tomorrow or hand them over in Rio.

On 28/07/2016 at 0:59 AM, Hobart said:

No replacements. Did u see the sales rules?

On 28/07/2016 at 7:54 AM, Petersonnn said:

I would buy them :D

Anyway, has anybody tried out the resale program on the rio2016.com?

I returned 2+2+2 electronic tickets for resale but I wanted to withdraw two of them, sent an email, called them many times and nothing really happened.

Make an offer

Did You call by phone? For cancel resale u have until the third day (they said midnight, but I don't know if they have a 24 hours service) before match day....