Rio 2016 Tickets

Hi there,

I have 4 tickets avaliable for swimming SW014 category A all together. Finals of 100m butterfly, 800m freestyle, and other finals - ago 12 - US$ 400.00 each

4 tickets available for beach volleyball final man BV034 category A all together. Ago 18. US$ 600.00 each

4 tickets available for diving 10m women's final DV013, category A all together. Ago 18.US$ 400.00 each

2 tickets avaliable for athletics AT005 . Final of 100m race and others, category A all together. Ago 14. US$ 550.00 each

I'm in Rio but I can send buy UPS and show the original receipt from the organization.

Send message if interest.

Really bad prices which you are offering.

For example: AT005 A is much cheaper to buy official from the Rio 2016 website.

Hi,

I am looking to sell these tickets, have 2 to each.

Also, does anyone have suggestions on how to resell tickets??? We got a lot at the beginning because we didn't know how easy or hard it would be to get the finals tickets we want and now have too many (lucky us!) So just looking to make our money back. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

I'm looking to sell these, 2 tickets to each:

GA002 C or D
BX017 B
BK054 C
SW005 C

SW011 A
AT007 D
AT013 C

AT015 D

Well it's that time when cosports are (trying to) sending out tickets. I have an order that the FedEx postage label was created in US on 29 June and FedEx tell me it's never been collected.

Contact cosports and they tell me to monitor it online. No dude you need to contact the US and find out why it hasn't been sent yet!

I also got tickets in the wife's name and they arrived with no issues a few days ago.

How is everyone else going getting there tickets?

70% of the tickets were sold until now. Comparing with other olympics, is this number good, normal, bad or very bad?

Depends on how many of the unsold tickets are for football. There's always a ton of those that go unsold.

London sold most of their non-football tickets. So did Beijing, but that was a bit misleading as many were so cheap people bought them as souvineers with no intention of ever using them. Athens had man unsold tickets.

I suspect Rio will end up looking more like Athens than Beijing or London. They priced the tickets pretty high... And whether Brazil wants to admit it or not, it's still relatively poor compared to most Olympic hosts.

• Like 1

Looking for Rio 2016 tickets? I have them. We can trade them in Rio de Janeiro or via Paypal (buyer protection up to USD 3,000).

• Basketball: USA x China (BK004), USA x Australia (BK024), Semi finals (BK059 / BK060), Finals (BK064)
  • Beach Volleyball:: Semi Finals (BV031 / BV032), Finals (BV033 / BV034)
  • Soccer: Semi Finals (FB034), Finals (FB038)
  • Swimming Finals: SW002, SW004, SW006, SW008, SW010, SW012, SW015
  • Tennis Central Court: TE020, TE021, TE025, TE026 + Finals TE031 / TE033
  • Tennis Court 1: TE022, TE027, TE030, TE032
  • Volleyball: Semi Finals (VO039, VO040, VO041, VO042) + Finals (VO046)

Hello,

I've 2 tickets for Rhythmic Gymnastic, Final Group, GR006, Category B (together seats) that i'm not going to use.

I bought them in Cosport and i've the bill. I paid 406 but i sell them for 200.

I can send them or meet with you in Rio.

If you're interested, message me.

Received some of my CoSport tickets via FedEx last week. The rest we will apparently have to pick up at their less than convenient office in Rio. Good thing my flight arrives early or I'd be screwed for the event that I'm supposed to have tickets for on the next morning. Hopefully I won't have to wait in line for 4 hours like I did in London.

Received some of my CoSport tickets via FedEx last week. The rest we will apparently have to pick up at their less than convenient office in Rio. Good thing my flight arrives early or I'd be screwed for the event that I'm supposed to have tickets for on the next morning. Hopefully I won't have to wait in line for 4 hours like I did in London.

did you pay for delivery of all tickets?

Cheers Hobart. Did you get any tracking emails from FedEx or did you contact Cosport for an update?

No email from FedEx so got tracking number from cosports. FedEx website says label created on 30 June but never collected. Have had to chase cosports 3 time so far to find out what's going on.

Have you got tracking email? FedEx use air express part of Aus post to deliver

I know they are going to tell me to collect them in Rio but they will be refunding my (over priced) postage and will be opening the office early for me to collect.

According SPORTV 23% of the tickets were sold to foreigners

http://sportv.globo.com/redacao-sportv/videos/v/entre-estrangeiros-estados-unidos-lideram-compra-de-ingressos-para-a-olimpiada/5160735/

And the nations with more tickets.

1.USA

2.France

3.Argentina

4.Germany

5.Japan

According them in London the foreigners were 25% of the public and in Beijing only 16%.

Dear All,

I have swimming final tickets for all days. Category C (6 per event). Trying to sell them a little over Cosport price (as I bought it from a different nations office and they added some service fee).

So I would like to sell them 170$ or 150€ per ticket. I hope it is fair.

You can contact me at transpack.cargo@gmail.com

Guys

Be careful with the tickets for Beach Volley. I was trying to buy some yesterday at the official website and some A category tickets indicates partial view, so read well before paying (finally I got some with full view, zone 114 of the stadium).