Rio 2016 Tickets

Rio 2016 ticket offices to open on Monday for sales and pick-ups

In the coming weeks, 30 ticket offices will start operating across the country for Brazilians and foreigners

KsQlhfcx.jpg

The first two ticket offices will be followed by others in Rio de Janeiro in the weeks to come (Photo: Rio 2016/Alex Ferro)

On Monday (20 June), two ticket offices will open in Rio de Janeiro providing tickets for the Rio 2016 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Foreign visitors and Brazilians can visit the offices to buy tickets for any spare seats in events or to pick up tickets they have already bought online.

In the coming weeks, more than 30 offices will start operating in Rio as well as in the five cities where Olympic football matches will take place: São Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Salvador, Brasília and Manaus.

The first two ticket offices are opening in Shopping Leblon mall in southern Rio and in Shopping Via Parque in Barra da Tijuca.

They will both be open from 10am to 10pm Mondays to Saturdays and from 1pm to 9pm on Sundays and public holidays.

Terms and conditions

Tickets may be bought either with cash or using Visa (credit or debit). There is a limit of 120 tickets per person. Only people aged over 18 may buy tickets.

People going to the office to pick up tickets they have bought online must present the Visa card they used to make the purchase. Those who used the Rio 2016 Virtual Payment Solution must present the image they received by email with their card details and bring some photo identification with them.

To withdraw tickets, people will need to have the confirmation email with the order number and customer number.

Only a person with a signed power of attorney form and supporting documentation will be able to pick up tickets for a third party.

https://www.rio2016.com/en/news/rio-2016-ticket-offices-now-open-foreigners-can-buy-tickets-here

I'm getting a ton of emails from cosport letting me know they still have packages, tickets, etc.

Methinks demand is way down from what they expected.

Probably because people can now buy tickets directly from Rio2016 for a much cheaper price. CoSport needs to try and sell as much as they can to make their profits.

As for demand, just look at the availability at both the CoSport and Rio sites.

TICKET AND PACKAGE SALES FOR THE RIO 2016 OLYMPIC GAMES HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED TO ALLOW FOR INVENTORY RECONCILIATION. SALES WILL REOPEN FRIDAY JUNE 24, 2016 AT 12:00PM (NEW YORK) – SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

this on cosport ATM

Individual Tickets and ticket-comprehensive bundles for the Olympic and Paralympic Games in the United States. If you don't mind know about unapproved organizations, people, or sites that may offer open doors for you to secure Rio 2016 occasion tickets – you must be sure that occasion tickets secured through CoSport are bona fide.

As the Rio 2016 Authorized Ticket Reseller for the United States, CoSport is the main element approved to offer

Rio Olympic 2016 Full Schedule

Singular Tickets and ticket-far reaching groups for the Olympic and Paralympic Games in the United States. If its all the same to you think about unapproved associations, individuals, or destinations that may offer open entryways for you to secure Rio 2016 event tickets – you should make sure that event tickets secured through CoSport are true blue.

As the Rio 2016 Authorized Ticket Reseller for the United States, CoSport is the fundamental component endorsed to offer

Rio Olympic 2016 Full Schedule http://www.eventsdraw.com/olympic/rio-olympic-2016-live-stream/

Individual Tickets and ticket-comprehensive bundles for the Olympic and Paralympic Games in the United States. If you don't mind know about unapproved organizations, people, or sites that may offer open doors for you to secure Rio 2016 occasion tickets – you must be sure that occasion tickets secured through CoSport are bona fide.

As the Rio 2016 Authorized Ticket Reseller for the United States, CoSport is the main element approved to offer

Rio Olympic 2016 Full Schedule

Singular Tickets and ticket-far reaching groups for the Olympic and Paralympic Games in the United States. If its all the same to you think about unapproved associations, individuals, or destinations that may offer open entryways for you to secure Rio 2016 event tickets – you should make sure that event tickets secured through CoSport are true blue.

As the Rio 2016 Authorized Ticket Reseller for the United States, CoSport is the fundamental component endorsed to offer

Rio Olympic 2016 Full Schedule http://www.eventsdraw.com/olympic/rio-olympic-2016-live-stream/

Less than two months ago, I panicked to the idea of not getting any ticket for Swimming finals.

Since June 1st, with direct acces to Rio tickets website, I was able to grab 7 of the 8 Finals sessions (only SW008 missing because I have Volleyball with Canada-Brasil that night)

The best thing, I paid for each of my A category tickets 340$CAN instead of the 585$CAN asked by Cosport (434$US plus the 1.35 exchange rate)

I added also others tickets via their website, Beach Volleyball Final, Wrestling Finals, etc...

My total of Finals for Rio is now 115 (on a total of 306).

Detail of my 115 Finals :

Track and Field 27 Swimming 28 Canoe-Kayak 12 Rowing 14 Gymnastic 9 Boxing 7 Track Cycling 2 Wrestling 3 Weightlifting 3 Diving 2 Triathlon 2 Judo 2 Football 1 Beach Volleyball 1 Equestrian Jumping 1 Synchro Swimming 1 Total 115

Looking for Rio 2016 tickets? I have them. We can trade them in Rio de Janeiro or via Ebay.

• Basketball: USA x China (BK004), USA x Australia (BK024), Semi finals (BK059 / BK060), Finals (BK064)
  • Beach Volleyball:: Semi Finals (BV031 / BV032), Finals (BV033 / BV034)
  • Soccer: Finals (FB038)
  • Swimming Finals: SW002, SW004, SW006, SW008, SW010, SW012, SW015
  • Tennis Central Court: TE021,TE025, TE026 + Finals TE031 / TE033
  • Tennis Court 1: TE022, TE027, TE030, TE032
  • Volleyball: Semi Finals (VO039, VO040, VO041, VO042) + Finals (VO046)

• Like 1

You are my hero!!!

Do you mind sharing details of your schedule?

Enjoy The Games!!

Detail of my 115 Finals :

Track and Field

Swimming

Canoe-Kayak

Rowing

Gymnastic

Boxing

Track Cycling

Wrestling

Weightlifting

Diving

Triathlon

Judo

Football

Beach Volleyball

Equestrian Jumping

Synchro Swimming

Total

Looking for Rio 2016 tickets? I have some to trade.

• Opening Ceremony - Cat B
  • Closing Ceremony - Cat C
  • Soccer: Male Final (FB038) - Cat C, Male Semi Final Rio (FB034) - Cat C
  • Swimming Finals SW014 - Cat C
  • Athletics Finals AT005 (Male 100m Final) - Cat C, AT008 (Male Triple Jump Sinal) - Cat D, AT014 (Male 4x100m Final) - Cat D
  • Judo: Finals (JU012) - Cat C

I realized today that we can now see the seating chart of all venues on the Rio website.

Simply click on Guides in the left side

click then on Venues

select your sport

then click on the word Map

enlarge the map and you will see all the sections (the more you enlarge the map, the better it is)

I'm now able to see where I will be with all the tickets I bought via Rio (they gave us imediatelly the section, the row and the seat number)

For the big majority of my tickets, bought via Cosport, I will have to receive it before knowing where I will be.

The seven A category I got for Swimming are all in the same section 214. Right in the middle. Two times in Row A and the rest in J or higher. Very happy of that.

Hi there,

I have 4 tickets avaliable for swimming SW014 category A all together. Finals of 100m butterfly, 800m freestyle, and other finals - ago 12 - US$ 400.00 each

4 tickets available for beach volleyball final man BV034 category A all together. Ago 18. US$ 600.00 each

4 tickets available for diving 10m women's final DV013, category A all together. Ago 18.US$ 400.00 each

2 tickets avaliable for athletics AT005 . Final of 100m race and others, category A all together. Ago 14. US$ 550.00 each

I'm in Rio but I can send buy UPS and show the original receipt from the organization.

Send message if interest.