Men's Gold Medal Game Live Chat

Team USA

I'm torn. Of course I'd love Canada to win. But I think it's a good thing when sports are competitive at all levels--and were I to pick my second choice it would be Sweden.

Poor Team USA having their "Nagano moment" in the bronze medal game. We know very well what that feels like.

Aw fdic it GO CANADA GO!!!!

I'm torn. Of course I'd love Canada to win. But I think it's a good thing when sports are competitive at all levels--and were I to pick my second choice it would be Sweden.

Poor Team USA having their "Nagano moment" in the bronze medal game. We know very well what that feels like.

Aw fdic it GO CANADA GO!!!!

I can't see North American NHL players getting pumped up for bronze. Can you imagine what a suckfest it would be if the NHL had the semifinal losers playing for 3rd?

That is just a cop-out. Kids in North America that play at the top level of team sports play 3rd place games all the f-ing time. Yea it sucks to play for bronze, but you are still playing for the name on the front of your jersey.

And have a little pride. I mean, if you lose a close game, that's one thing. Don't give the impression to the rest of the world that you completely mailed it in because the bronze medal isn't a big enough prize for you

And that might have done it. Sweden maybe could have gotten 2, no way they're getting 3 though

Archived