Final MEDAL 21:30

Ice Hockey

Women's Bronze Medal Game SUI V SWE

Women's Gold Medal Game MEDAL CAN V USA 21:00

Nordic Combined

Team Gundersen LH/ 4 by 5km Competition Round 12:00

Cross Country MEDAL 15:30

Enjoy the Day

I'm excited to see how they fix the figure skating judging to give the unknown Russian, who magically improved on her 60 (France), 66 (China), 68 (Grand Prix Final) and 70 (Europeans) scores to now be a 74, the gold over Kim Yu Na.

Edited by faster

I just want to know if Pussy Riot will beat yesterday's time for performing... :ph34r:

• Like 2

i made a thread about ski cross once.

i think it's the best sport in the history of the universe. i know i keep repeating that, but i really do. not that you really care what i think, except baron who's trying to get a book deal for me through the kinkos photocopier he used.

who wants a predictable sport? i mean, if you ran that canada v latvia game i saw today or the USA v czech game 10 times, canada and the USA would probably win 8/10, right?

same with all the world cup games i watched in for the gamesbids pool when faster, in a fit of spite, gave me cote d'ivoire (best part: i got to change my name to "ivory krowst" for a month")

you could run ski/board cross 10 times and get 10 different results. that's incredible, almost magical.

a lot will depend on whether belle brockhoff can get her damn spells right this time.

• Like 1

i made a thread about ski cross once.

i think it's the best sport in the history of the universe. i know i keep repeating that, but i really do. not that you really care what i think, except baron who's trying to get a book deal for me through the kinkos photocopier he used.

who wants a predictable sport? i mean, if you ran that canada v latvia game i saw today or the USA v czech game 10 times, canada and the USA would probably win 8/10, right?

same with all the world cup games i watched in for the gamesbids pool when faster, in a fit of spite, gave me cote d'ivoire (best part: i got to change my name to "ivory krowst" for a month")

you could run ski/board cross 10 times and get 10 different results. that's incredible, almost magical.

a lot will depend on whether belle brockhoff can get her damn spells right this time.

Reached my damn like quota but just :lol::lol::D:D:D:lol::lol:

Hopefully Belle puts a hex on all non Australian athletes and we get gold! Then her dad can rub it in to Chumpy again!

breaking down javier fernandez to the level of emotional infancy last week was fun, but BB's dad is seriously one of the best parts of these olympics for me.

i really wish he'd join pussy riot and just complete my life right now.

Ready for the finals of the sky cross and also flicking to the curling bronze medal match as GB lead Switzerland 5-4

There's like 4 things scheduled today. And they say the Winter Olympics don't need more events....

Bronze for Great Britain in the Womens Curling... Excellent result

• Like 1

I see Pussy Riot didn't try to defend their performance time from yesterday, but they left Sochi with a new video. Anybody know how many points they scored for artistic achievement for the video? :ph34r:;)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/pussy-riot-leaves-sochi-games-with-new-video-1.2544668

If only Spandy Andy from Red Deer was allowed to enter Sochi like he tried a couple weeks ago. He could've given them some competition, but it looks like it was a clean sweep by Pussy Riot. Or was it declared a clean sweep by the Cossacks? ;)

I'm excited to see how they fix the figure skating judging to give the unknown Russian, who magically improved on her 60 (France), 66 (China), 68 (Grand Prix Final) and 70 (Europeans) scores to now be a 74, the gold over Kim Yu Na.

Only saw the end's of Kim's performance and resulting reaction was there a fix I think so