CWG logo comp - the voting! (votes only please)

afiq seems pretty good at finding the source of scots logos, he did it in the last comp.

although there is no need to get that personal athensfan. :rolleyes:

sorry wrong emoji :)

I meant it sincerely and sadly. The act itself was a very personal revelation. That decision is what revealed so much. And honestly it must feel awful. I don't mean it in an accusing way at all. Just a meditative one.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lil bit disappointed at K :(. He shouldn't have hurried up to create his own logo.

Yoshi I vote again and this is my final submission.

12 points N B)

10 points E

8 points M

6 points O

4 points F

2 points C

it such a shame, for someone who speak too loud about rule, regulation ,multiple account bla..bla..keep it up buddy :)

I do not want to touch your mistakes. I don't think you can condemn him...similar shame.

afiq seems pretty good at finding the source of scots logos, he did it in the last comp.

although there is no need to get that personal athensfan. :rolleyes:

sorry wrong emoji :)

Btw, I'm speaking from experience. I've lied and hated myself for doing it. In fact it was partly because I hated myself that I lied in the first place. I think that's common to all humanity. Really, it's empathy more than anything else that motivated the post. This whole episode feels like a cautionary tale.

Ok, I understand Athensfan. I think when dealing with situations like this we need to avoid making (or apearing to make) personal atacks.

My final votes are:

12 Points N

10 Points P

8 Points C

6 Points E

4 Points G

2 Points F

Please discount my former votes.

That's a good way to put someone into a position where they can't respond without feeling rude. I apologise for any offence. Lets hope we can get back to voting - for genuine entry's only - and put this behind us.

How sad that someone feels the need to do this :( Anyway, I'm considering ways to proceed now, & if I could ask you not to post any votes, amended or new, until I have posted a concrete plan. I have an idea, but I'm just evaluating how fair it is. Needless to say, the vote deadline no longer applies. Thank you for understanding, I'm a little shocked/surprised at this happening :(:)

How sad that someone feels the need to do this :( Anyway, I'm considering ways to proceed now, & if I could ask you not to post any votes, amended or new, until I have posted a concrete plan. I have an idea, but I'm just evaluating how fair it is. Needless to say, the vote deadline no longer applies. Thank you for understanding, I'm a little shocked/surprised at this happening :(:)

Just a bit of helpful advice. Seeing as you're removing the deadline why not just ask all people who voted for Scotguys cheating entry to come up with new votes. I'm sure they will look at this thread anyway :)

Right then, this is a bit difficult, & I realise that whatever I do will probably be unfair on someone, but I think the fairest way to proceed is to do what is done in a fantasy Eurovision contest I'm involved in on another forum when a member's entry is disqualified due to that member failing to vote, & it's this:

Basically, I'd tot up all the votes received before the plagiarism incident happened, & post them on the thread as usual. However then, I would eliminate K, treating it as though it had 0 points, & then move the top 2 (or 3) logos that are not K through to the next round. So for example, if the top 2 are going through, & K finished 1st, the 2nd & 3rd placed entries would be 'bumped up' & contest the final. Does anyone have any objection to this? :)

Do I need to vote again. If so Ive bumped everyone up and then voted for a new 2pter. Means voting for my own in top spot and as an Englishman I hate myself for that but thats something me and my therapist will have to deal with:

2pts: N
4pts: M

6pts: F

8pts: E

10pts: G

12pts: C

Im happy with Yoshis solution though anyway

As long as there are no obvious flaws in my solution, then you don't need to vote again, as I'll eliminate K at the scoreboard stage. As for the therapist, can I have some when you're done? :lol:

BTW, roughly what time does Rols normally turn up on the board?

As long as there are no obvious flaws in my solution, then you don't need to vote again, as I'll eliminate K at the scoreboard stage. As for the therapist, can I have some when you're done? :lol:

So the people who voted for Scotguys cheating entry will lose some of their votes as they become void for voting for K?

Just wondering haha. :)

I know, but the only other option is to make everyone revote, & that would be so messy, that's why I need Rols to turn up, so I can consult with the master of these comps. I have no problem with progressing as I proposed above, but if anyone else has major objections, I may have to dump that plan.

I think Rols is seeing the same therapist, he he

How about everyone just votes for a new 2 pter. Everyones votes are in order their K just gets eliminated and everyone moves up, leaving space for a new 2?

I've just thought of the obvious solution, anybody who wants to revote can, up to tomorrow at 10am, (gives enough time for every time zone to vote) & then anyone who has revoted has their new votes counted, & anyone that hasn't revoted will have their original votes counted, but without K. A hybrid of total revote & post-vote elimination.

Do I need to vote again. If so Ive bumped everyone up and then voted for a new 2pter. Means voting for my own in top spot and as an Englishman I hate myself for that but thats something me and my therapist will have to deal with:

2pts: N

4pts: M

6pts: F

8pts: E

10pts: G

12pts: C

Im happy with Yoshis solution though anyway

Don't sweat it. Your Bristol logo is the best one. I preferred it to the pilfered Singapore design anyway.

*puffs* It is, should be, & would've been simple if a certain someone hadn't cheated...wonder where he's got to :rolleyes: Anyway, anyone who wants to is welcome to revote up to tomorrow morning. I'm sorry for this bit, I know I've handled it really badly, but thank you for supporting me :)

Archived