GB Member's Usernames.

I have been wondering for a while, what some usernames mean. I'll start off with mine, 'Tony E Loves Architecture', very simple really. My name is Tony Edwards, and I love Architecture. Anyone else explain there username. I gathered what some usernames meant, like Rob. That's his name. Intoronto, he is in Toronto. The one username I didn't understand was @Breathsgelatine.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take property unlawfully from (a person or place) by force or threat of force.

"he tried, with three others, to rob a bank"

synonyms: steal from

Lol. Ok. That could be the other meaning. Just joking.

I've been to four games. Well I had when I came up with the new name. I've now been to five but despite asking in the technical forum I am still unable to update my name to reflect it :(

You can change your name. Krow did for a short while.

Click on your name at the top, click My settings, click Display Name on the left hand side. You haven't got that option you say?

You could try PMing GBModerator directly. He transferred all my posts over to a new account in the days before you could change your username when I wanted to change mine. I'm sure fixing it so you're 5gamesandcounting wouldn't be hard for him!

Palette=I was just using paint tools and found "palette" function. I hated to use sakura or tokio. Then I immediately imagined various colours on palette when painting( I actually can't).The thing is the word is French one so I feel different and unfamiliar to me. 86 is not my year of birth.I was born in the year of 197?,I just like 80's.

Archived