The first (I think) Gamesbids CWG logo comp!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't complaining, just airing my thoughts that i considered 2 routes and decided this one

I know. Nice logo by the way, I wish I had Drawing Skills.

nice logo davey!i love it!

Spent all day on this haha. (yeah pretty embarrassing this is the best I could do)

Anyway the basic part is the marina bay sands hotel with the 3 hotels being combined by the large ship on top. If you haven't heard of it before you have to google it, it is stunning and the infinity pool on top is amazing! In the first hotel there is the Singaporean flag. In the second hotel is the lion head which is an alternative national symbol of Singapore (thank you wikipedia). And the third hotel contains Sinapores national flower the "Vanda "Miss Joaquim"". I also drew th CGF logo.

Everyone was drawn by me and not pasted from the internet.

VandaMissJoaquim_zpscc23c600.jpg

scde_zps9534d5d6.png

the ship is supposed to be upsidedown

I just followed the images haha.

Thank you :)

It's ok. I hope we can put the past behind us and get along. I am not here to troll, I am here to make friends and contribute to the forums. Can we get along?

Singapore_2022.png

I did give it a good try. My Logo is inspired by the Map of Singapore, with the Flag in the Background. Also, Singapore 2022 is in Red, one of the National Colours of Singapore. Also 'The Vision of the Future, is my Motto. Inspired by the Modern and Futuristic Architecture of Singapore. Constructive Feedback (Good and where I can improve) is welcomed.

Okay, my first logo here for a long long time.

qbso.jpg

It's the soaring elephant of Nigeria, in the rainbow colours to signify Nigeria's tolerance and national diversity.

:lol::lol::lol: I love it! Especially in light of the anti gay law the country just passed!

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/01/14/dozens-reportedly-arrested-in-nigeria-amid-antigay-crackdown/?_r=0

My Logo for Cardiff will be on here shortly. In the middle of designing it.

Oh wow!! Thanks for announcing it -- so we can all wait for it. :rolleyes:

Okay, my first logo here for a long long time.

qbso.jpg

It's the soaring elephant of Nigeria, in the rainbow colours to signify Nigeria's tolerance and national diversity.

That's it. That's the WINNER!!

Cardiff_2022.png

This is my Official Logo Entry for the Cardiff 2022 Commonwealth Games Logo Competition. It is inspired by the Exterior Triangular Roof Supports that stand out in the Corner's of the Millennium Stadium, in Cardiff. There are 22 Triangles, as it is the 22nd Commonwealth Games (XXII), and the Colours are Sporting Colours, of Red, Blue, Yellow and Green. The Green at the Bottom stands as itself to show an Eco-Friendly Games. The Motto is Shaping the Games, as preporations and also to mark the Triangles. Respectful Constructive Feedback is welcomed (Good and where I can improve).

There will be one overall winner. All logos submitted (I'm sure there's more coming) will go into a vote starting Feb 24 & lasting 1 week. That will use Eurovision style voting. If no logo has a majority of points, all bar the top 8 will be eliminated. Then, there'll be another Eurovision style round, using the same system, but eliminating all bar the top 3. Then, the system will switch to the same one used by Rols, the IOC style vote until one has a majority & will be the overall winner. I will mention whose logo has done best for each city though :)

Archived