The Hot Athletes and Bods of Sochi

Sir Rols

1390407741_339384_1390408070_noticia_nor

do you think javier fernandez and i could get a house by the coast together, you know just something small, with a sunroom and an english garden and maybe a small dog or two and take up tennis at a country club?

you do? omg, crazy. me too!

Sex in Sochi: Olympian says use of hook-up app at Games is 'next level’

Wondering what Olympians in Sochi are doing for Valentine's Day? According to one gold medallist, many are spending their down time at the Games on Tinder, an app commonly used for dating and hooking up.

U.S. snowboarder Jamie Anderson recently described Tinder use in the Sochi Olympic Village as "next level." The 23-year-old snowboarder told US Weekly that she, along with other female athletes, have been spending time on Tinder while at the Games.

For those not familiar with it, Tinder matches up people based on their location. Users create profiles based on their Facebook photos and are paired up with other Tinder users based on their proximity to each other. A user either approves or rejects the other person by swiping their photo to the right or left, and it's only when both users "approve" of each other that are they are able to communicate.

In a setting like the Olympic Village – where close to 3,000 young athletes from around the world have congregated in the isolated Black Sea resort town for just over two weeks – one can imagine how Tinder might be used.

"Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level. It's all athletes! In the mountain village it's all athletes. It's hilarious. There are some cuties on there," Anderson said.

She admitted that she had to delete the app at one point because she found it too distracting. It probably was for the best, as the California native took gold early on in the women's snowboard slopestyle event.

After generating headlines for tweeting in January about being excited to use the app in Sochi, New Zealand snowboarder Rebecca Possum Torr has since joked about her use of the app:

Since Anderson's comment made the news, a Twitter account and Tumblr have been created, posting what the account holders claim to be Tinder profiles of Sochi Olympians.

None of this should really come as a surprise, as sex at the Olympics has been one of the Games worst-kept secrets.

Past Olympic Games have seen officials supplying thousands of free condoms to athletes staying in the village. The practice first started at the 1992 Barcelona Games, and there are reports that 100,000 condoms are on hand in Sochi.

CTV

30 sexiest ladies at the Sochi 2014 Olympics:

http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/12/11/30-sexiest-women-of-the-2014-sochi-winter-olympics-photos/#photo=1

Although, this gallery was compiled before the games and some of these ladies did not make it there.

I'd still nominate the surprise of the opening ceremony, Timor-Leste's only athlete in Sochi, Yohan Goutt Goncalves:

Ski_pics_390.jpg

15700255_2BYjD.jpeg

He's half French, by the way, and lives in Paris. Probably straight as an arrow, though. ;)

BUT: He probably has the cutest dimpled smile in whole Sochi. So step aside, all those men you all posted previously. ;)

Michael Goodfellow of the GB curling team was forced to change shirts as his uniform did not have his name on the back.

Michael-Goodfellow-changes-shirt-3169738

Story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mens-curling-final-shirt-change-3169835

I don't know who Jack Dawson is, but apparently he said, ""Please can Scott Andrews have to change his shirt as well? It wouldn't be the worst thing."

That was exactly my thought!

Archived