Sign in to follow this  
Tony E Loves Architecture

2015 IAAF World Athletics Championships

Beijing will host 2015 World Athletics Championships. We hae known for a few years, but no thread. Discuss.

Beijing will host 2015 World Athletics Championships. We hae known for a few years, but no thread. Discuss.

You're intolerable.

• Like 1

You're intolerable.

And sadly, you do pretty much to destroy the good impression I got of you by that great Shakespeare recital audio.

Yes, it's getting on my nerves, too, if posters post too much and open threads that actually already exist. But I'll say it again and again: Cut him some slack and be at least a little bit more polite and relaxed about it. When Tony gets toasted again and again by certain members here, even already when he commits only the slightest "wrongdoing", you're actually not better than him. Quite the contrary, I must say.

And sadly, you do pretty much to destroy the good impression I got of you by that great Shakespeare recital audio.

Yes, it's getting on my nerves, too, if posters post too much and open threads that actually already exist. But I'll say it again and again: Cut him some slack and be at least a little bit more polite and relaxed about it. When Tony gets toasted again and again by certain members here, even already when he commits only the slightest "wrongdoing", you're actually not better than him. Quite the contrary, I must say.

Thanks Olympian2004. I do make mistakes, accidently.

Well, you also do them a little too often I would say. Therefore, before you post a posting or a thread here next time, you should maybe take some time to consider whether that posting/thread is really necessary, whether it adds to the discussion and/or whether it might probably already exist. That could spare you (and also us) a lot of trouble.

• Like 1