Sign in to follow this  
Tony E Loves Architecture

2017 IAAF World Athletics Championships

I been holding back on making a topic for this, but it bugs me that there is no thread for this. 2017 World Athletics Championship will be hosted by my London, England. Discuss.

Sorry. It's because there hasn't been posts on the thread for ages, so it wasn't on the main page of this sub-forum.

Sorry. It's because there hasn't been posts on the thread for ages, so it wasn't on the main page of this sub-forum.

And as we all know, some posters are INCAPABLE of 30 seconds of online research.

This will be a worthwhile discussion...in the summer of 2017. What's to discuss right now, given that we a have a championship in 2015 beforehand and that isn't on anybody's radar yet (though a thread has been started).

Tony you are 16. Enjoy that while you have it. Quit getting too excited about events years down the road and wishing your life away. I was sixteen, almost thirty years ago and I'd wish the nearly four years(back then) between Games away. I regret doing so now. I'd kill for it to be 1984 again so I could do many things differently.