Sign in to follow this  
Tony E Loves Architecture

Great Britain at Sochi 2014.

We won't do as well as what we do in the Summer Olympics to be honest.

Well, no **** Tony.

We won't do as well as what we do in the Summer Olympics to be honest.

Neither will Jamaica. Seriously, sometimes I wonder what or even if you think before posting.

• Like 1

Neither will Jamaica. Seriously, sometimes I wonder what or even if you think before posting.

Oh, he's posting such banal tripe to yank people's chains here. I see right thru him.

When are the team gb outfits unveiled, anyone know. There was a teaser images a few weeks back on twitter but all you could see was blue and red....no surprises there I guess LOL

This is about Team Great Britain, not Jamaica. We know that Jamaica is better in the Summer Olympics, but I was stating that we will get more medals at Rio 2016. Aquatics, Cycling etc.

Oh, he's posting such banal tripe to yank people's chains here. I see right thru him.

Your judgement is wrong. With so much fighting in the World, the last thing I want is to deliberatley cause a fight on here.

Despite Williams retiring we still have an outstanding chance in skeleton with yarnold currently leading the world rankings.

However, skeleton is so track dependant. If any of our sliders get in the zone with the track (as Williams did in vancouver) then I think we have an excellent chance. We've not gone empty handed from them Skeleton event since it was reintroduced in salt lake.

You are so right about short tracks unpredictability intoronto! That's why I love it so much! At least we have the athletes that are capable of being in the right spot to take a medal, and I think this could be the games where we finally take one home.

This is about Team Great Britain, not Jamaica. We know that Jamaica is better in the Summer Olympics,

Yes, and we know the same about Team GB. So it's indeed "banal tripe" to state that.

Yes, and we know the same about Team GB. So it's indeed "banal tripe" to state that.

Ok. You don't have to make an issue out of everything. I just stated we will get more medals in the Summer Olympics, weather you know it or not.

Ok. You don't have to make an issue out of everything. I just stated we will get more medals in the Summer Olympics, weather you know it or not.

You don't say Tony? You won 65 medals in London. In Sochi, you won't even have 65 athletes.

I mean, seriously, c'mon Tony. It's comments like these that insult peoples intelligence and contribute nothing to the board.

You don't say Tony? You won 65 medals in London. In Sochi, you won't even have 65 athletes.

I mean, seriously, c'mon Tony. It's comments like these that insult peoples intelligence and contribute nothing to the board.

Right. I'm starting to feel outcasted, I'm not replying. Well done all those against me.

Despite Williams retiring we still have an outstanding chance in skeleton with yarnold currently leading the world rankings.

However, skeleton is so track dependant. If any of our sliders get in the zone with the track (as Williams did in vancouver) then I think we have an excellent chance. We've not gone empty handed from them Skeleton event since it was reintroduced in salt lake.

You are so right about short tracks unpredictability intoronto! That's why I love it so much! At least we have the athletes that are capable of being in the right spot to take a medal, and I think this could be the games where we finally take one home.

One thing though about all the sliding events. The amount of track time countries have had is minimal. I am pretty sure its even less than the track time sliders had for Vancouver. This could cause a lot of interesting results.

• Like 1

Right. I'm starting to feel outcasted, I'm not replying. Well done all those against me.

We're not against you Tony, just think more before you post. Nobody is trying to kick you out of here. Don't feel that your outcasted, just remember, if you post anything it has the chance to be commented on.

I agree its an underrated sport!