Great Britain at Sochi 2014.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have liked that to be a triangle linking it to the union flag. Theres a bobble hat thats nice, there was a note saying the team shop would open today, thats disappeared off the website now

I quite like our Team Great Britain's Kit. The Colour's are good too.

Isn't it interesting how many of the world's superpowers or prominent countries' flags have the same colors. Red white and blue. America, UK, France, Australia. If you discard the blue you can even include Canada.

I find it a bit confusing when people opt to include the flag colors on the uniform. For example, the second picture. The guy farthest to the right, his jacket almost looks the french flag made sideways. It's a great uniform nonetheless, but such a neat little coincidence.

I didn't realize Skrillex was a member of Team GB...

Pretty sure that's James Wood (slopestyle skier, one of GB's best medal chance)

It says on the team gb site.

The adidas Team GB kit range will be available to buy exclusively from the adidas Performance Store on Oxford Street.

There seems to be a few comments questioning why only in London. The 2012 stuff was available online, so I don't see why this stuff, or at least an edited range isn't

• 2 weeks later...

First of our British athletes arrive in Sochi. Full story here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/winter-olympics/25996333 - Source: BBC Sport.

Team GB Kit Twitter Competition Giveaway
To celebrate the opening of the Official Team GB Shop, we are giving our fans & Be Inspired subsscribers the opportunity to win a kit bag full of Official Team Kit plus an item of your choice from the Team GB Shop.
How to enter:
  1. Visit www.teamgbshop.co.uk
  2. Find your favourite item
  3. Tweet the following message on Twitter: "I'm supporting @TeamGB with [insert URL link here] from the #TeamGBShop #GoTeamGB @beinspired_UK"
  4. One lucky winner will be picked at random to win this amazing prize - Good Luck!

Competition ends on Sunday 9th February at 23:59PM

Not seeing any thing that says that you need to be a UK resident.

Archived