Bangkok 2028 - Finalists Round 2

Bangkok 2028 Elimination Round 2  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo Should Win the Bangkok 2028 GamesBids Logo Contest?

You may not be the king of the world, but there is a sash and a tiara : )

Lol. Great Humour. See @Daveypodmore has the right idea. A bit of a laugh and a joke. This is supposed to be fun. There's too much fighting in the World, why can't we all get along.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is never on at the same time. It has been stated before that he lives in different places if not countries. One is a premium member, the other isn't - why pay double membership. His logo designs are almost identical - He logs on with one account, then 30 mins later with the other and vise versa. He is taking most people here for fools. Saying the other person is a friend and then later saying no its my brother is far worse than just saying that his brother is on the site too.

Wouldn't need restrictions on voting if he was just honest and decent in the first place. The MOD could sort this out years ago, but like his leadership here, is distant, uninterested and incompetent.

I am not going to say anymore on the subject but i hope that Danny wins this thing for the integrity and decency that the majority of us abide by.

I know how you feel, but he was given membership for life iirc for winning (or coming second Idr) in the gb logo contest.

Wait I'm confused, which member is accused of having 2 accounts?

You may know that at a glance if you read from page 1.

I witnessed those 2 bros had been keeping logged in at the same time several hours ago.

I witnessed those 2 bros had been keeping logged in at the same time several hours ago.

Well, I'm not going to make any accusations, as I have no evidence suggesting anything, not saying he is cheating, not saying he isn't, but even if it is the same person, being logged on on the same time proves nothing, because they might have 2 computers.

this is just what happens when rols runs a contest by creating "rules" and "structure": absolute anarchy, as we learn from reese witherspoon in election, 1999.

Put me in the "yay for rules" category.

My hats off to you Rols, for creating the best setup for a fair and uncontentious contest. And then for using the good judgment to decide fairly as new problems arise. I agree with every decision you've made during this contest.

@Sir Rols made the correct decision in my opinion. The thing is, is that with anything that anyone organises, you cannot please everyone, you just have to go by your own judgement and please the majority. And with a competition, you have to have rules, weather it is fun or serious, otherwise some people might take advantage and there would be no point of a contest. Rols has done a great job in my opinion, I'm not taking sides as to weather the user has 2 accounts, as frankly it doesn't bother me. If he is cheating, than it's in his sad world for wanting to cheat on something meant to be fun. If he is not, then everything is ok. @Scotguy, has his opinion on the matter. Everyone, weather you agree or disagree with him, should respect his opinion and just give your opinion without disrespecting the other opinion. @Sir Rols, you organised a great competition, there are a few bad examples who are being quite cruel, not going to mention who I feel they are, I would say there are about 3. It's none of the names that I have mentioned, it's different people. I feel as though the accused is not the only one with double accounts, even if he doesn't have double, I think there is some few that have double in my opinion. As you see, I didn't mention names, otherwise it would cause more friction, but I just brang it to attention.

I should have added "But" for 2nd sentence. I do not know if the bros are a same person or not. If they were brothers it's okay. But if not,as a voter it's a problem.

I should have added "But" for 2nd sentence. I do not know if the bros are a same person or not. If they were brothers it's okay. But if not,as a voter it's a problem.

I think Rols points are valid enough.

There is no real advantage on being one person faking twin brothers in a competition here...

Archived