Show yourself

Becuz it is so easy to on the internet?

I'll leave you alone for now -- but just to let you know; I don't buy your act.

What makes you think it's an act? I have absolutely no reason to lie, and I have never been a fake in my life. I am who I am, and if people don't like me for who I am, then I still wont change. I am a 16 year old man from London, England. I honestly have no reason to lie.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okey, got it.......................................................................................................... not. ;)

Don't worry Tony; I know who you're not. Cool.

You honestly need to sort yourself out. I have no reason to lie. I am 16, I have been consistant with my age, I don't keep bugging you about your age. What does it matter. Noone on here knows anyone to be honest unless you know them in real life. Your picture could be from google, so could everyone elses. I honestly don't give a toss who you think I am.

It really is like a traveling circus, at one point I even participated in a circus school. :P

But it's lots of fun, on the other hand though, I have no city or country with which to wish the games to. Technically I'm Australian, but due to not being raised there, I don't feel particularly loyal to Australia. To be honest, the national anthem I know best is O Canada (It's really catchy :P )

The term for people like me is "Third Culture Kid" - "A person who has spent a significant part of his or her developmental years outside the parents' culture."

I've even had some friends who's parents did the same kind of work. It's been a great experience. And now I'm glad I can share it with you all. :)

do you go to international schools and speak like an american? all my friends who you might consider third culture did and speak exactly like me despite rarely visiting america before adulthood.

Could you please stop that? No one is forced to post a picture here - if anyone doesn't feel safe about that, perfectly fine. But please stop quarrelling and telling other people what to do. And that is directed both to you and to Krow. Thank you!

?

Are you being serious ? We were kidding...Humourous-toned messages, you know ?!

Prove it!!

:lol:

Enter my profile and enlarge my pic :lol: lol I can't upload pictures from my ipad :(

But:

Nationality: Guatemalan

Origin: Guatemalan father, German mother. Grandparents, Guatemalan, German, Spaniard, Nicargauan. Trully a mixture of cultures...

Tall: 1.84 mts (sorry... Dunno to convert into your weird measure system)

Weight: 187 lbs

Eyes: darkest brown you can imagine

Hair: dark drown too nearky black

Skin: I'm a swimmer... Tanned obviouslly, but I used to be very white

do you go to international schools and speak like an american? all my friends who you might consider third culture did and speak exactly like me despite rarely visiting america before adulthood.

I like to think its a Canadian accent. ;) I've been to many international schools, but I'd say most of my accent came from living in Canada.

Why has it turned around to me? If I don't want people seeing my picture, that's my decision. I don't care if you doubt who I am, I know who I am.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived