I will put up 2 Stadium Designs and everyone can vote on their favorite one. This is an Opinion poll and not a fact. The Stadium choice should be based on Architectural Design and not Location, Capacity or History. Here is the first duo:

Brazil%20Maracana%20Reopens.jpg Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

VS

brasilia_aerea_estadionacional_inaugurac National Stadium, Brasilia, Brazil.

I Personally prefer National Stadium, Brasilia, but that's just me. Reasons are that the nice Membrane Double Layered Roof is so unique in it's form, and the simple yet elegant facade of 288 Concrete Pillars, really does represent Brasilia.

of 288 Concrete Pillars, really does represent Brasilia.

What's the significance of "288" pillars? :blink: I am sure there is some secret code to that number.

Tony, this architecture thing is NOT so big here on GB. People just go to SSC for it. Threads like this will eat up a lot of GB bandwidth.

Edited by baron-pierreIV

What's the significance of "288" pillars? :blink: I am sure there is some secret code to that number.

I wasn't saying that 288 pillars made it the better Stadium, I was adding a fact that there is 288 pillars to it's facade, but the simplicity and elegance of the pillars really does represent the architecture in Brasilia. Which Stadium do you prefer in terms of design. Maracana or National Stadium Brasilia?

Tony, this architecture thing is NOT so big here on GB. People just go to SSC for it. Threads like this will eat up a lot of GB bandwidth.

Besides, not quite the right tactics if you're willing to reduce your post count and stop flooding the forum...

Besides, not quite the right tactics if you're willing to reduce your post count and stop flooding the forum...

I haven't been flooding it today. Also this is for choice. Maracana or Brasilia National?

Yeah, I guess 65 posts in a day isn't flooding.

Just stop with the lecture and by the way they included yesterday's posts. They haven't updated it. Which Stadium do you prefer? Maracana or Brasilia National?

Sorry, Tony, I actually didn't want to state an opinion on that whole debate - but if you repeatedly ask other members for an opinion, it is flooding the forum respectively raising your post count. Open a thread with an introductory question and whoever is interested will answer, so it's not necessary to ask for opinions again and again.

Sorry, Tony, I actually didn't want to state an opinion on that whole debate - but if you repeatedly ask other members for an opinion, it is flooding the forum respectively raising your post count. Open a thread with an introductory question and whoever is interested will answer, so it's not necessary to ask for opinions again and again.

Ok. Sorry. And like I said, believe it or not, I have no interest in upping my post count.

Please try to keep an eye on your post count nevertheless.

Of course. I will do. I won't reply no more to this now, otherwise it is defeating the whole object.

Can you PLEASE take a 3 day break! Seriously. Just freaking 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have every right to be here as you do. How would you like it if someone kept saying take a 3 day break to you.

I have every right to be here as you do. How would you like it if someone kept saying take a 3 day break to you.

You've been here 1 week and have done 470 posts, you are spammer. You post needless crap and whilst you claim to be posting less I am yet to see it. I don't need to take a 3 day break. It took me a year to do 470 posts, not a freaking week. Although seeing you spam these forums makes me want to take a long break.

2 of your threads already got locked and you are definitely on your way to getting banned. I didn't want to be really harsh but you are really bugging me. TAKE THE BREAK.

You've been here 1 week and have done 470 posts, you are spammer. You post needless crap and whilst you claim to be posting less I am yet to see it. I don't need to take a 3 day break. It took me a year to do 470 posts, not a freaking week. Although seeing you spam these forums makes me want to take a long break.

2 of your threads already got locked and you are definitely on your way to getting banned. I didn't want to be really harsh but you are really bugging me. TAKE THE BREAK.

I don't mean to spam. I feel like I am being bullied by some people on this forum, and I won't get banned. Mods have already said that.

• Like 1

I don't mean to spam. I feel like I am being bullied by some people on this forum, and I won't get banned. Mods have already said that.

We aren't bullying you. We are just trying to give you advice. You know that you have been posting a lot and you just should take a 3 day break to let things smooth over.

You may feel so but Tony,nobody is actually bullying you. I do understand you don't mean to spam and I know you are not a troll any. However it's better the contents have good balance sometimes and this applies to my case :) .