Seventh Annual GamesBids Olympic Logo Contest

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I admit I tried to make the CN tower part of a tree of snowflakes but it was too much for my limited design skills, too Summer Paralympic and I realized in time it started looking like a rip off of this...

COP14_Logo.jpg

They really aren't limited skills, your Toronto design is really nice, and really well executed

I admit I tried to make the CN tower part of a tree of snowflakes but it was too much for my limited design skills, too Summer Paralympic and I realized in time it started looking like a rip off of this...

COP14_Logo.jpg

You are quite talented. Amazing to me that there's a person who can create something artistic in short time. You can exchange the logos of any future event or bid.

I don't think he's claiming to have created that logo. Just that his attempt looks a lot like that one. Right?

Oh,I was in this forum last night for a very long time and I was half asleep...so something I mis-understood :D . Anyway, Victor's Toronto's logo that he uses for his image pic is his own work,isn't it? It's unique and I'd like to say what I said in my previous post now for this one.

Upload to http://postimage.org/

Click on the little picture link in the posting box when you make your post

Paste the direct link URL in there

Thanks Rob. Much Appreciated.

Rob. It wont upload on Postimage.org?

if only it were as easy as begging for attention on a message board, eh?

That wasn't my purpose. I honestly don't know how to upload my entry.

Archived