• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems an outside cauldron has been planned for a long time:

b_tsentralnyij_olimpijskij_stadion_sochi

snow_russia_sochi_a151209_5.jpg

Sochi2014-05.jpg

643890217.jpg

Also it appears that some city apps haven joined the Sochi fun and created exact replicas of the park and it's venues:

Megapolis

Snow_Queen_Skating_Palace_Construction.p

Glacier_Stadium_L1.png

Victory_Stadium_L2.png(Even the Cauldron and fountain, oh and yes when the game is playing you have an "opening ceremonies")

Aspen_Arena_L1.png

It seems an outside cauldron has been planned for a long time:

b_tsentralnyij_olimpijskij_stadion_sochi

snow_russia_sochi_a151209_5.jpg

Sochi2014-05.jpg

643890217.jpg

Also it appears that some city apps haven joined the Sochi fun and created exact replicas of the park and it's venues:

Megapolis

Snow_Queen_Skating_Palace_Construction.p

Glacier_Stadium_L1.png

Victory_Stadium_L2.png(Even the Cauldron and fountain, oh and yes when the game is playing you have an "opening ceremonies")

Aspen_Arena_L1.png

I play that game on IOS (Iphone). It's a brilliant game.

It is, I play on IOS as well. I have finished construction of Fischt Stadium and will begin the Hockey Stadium next along with the Torch area.

Yeah, I completed the construction of the Fisht Olympic Stadium aswell, I'm level 46 on Megapolis, and Level 21 on Generosity.

Been wondering this for a long time; what are those colored strips near the top of the cluster for?

There foot bridges for spectators.

Yeah, I completed the construction of the Fisht Olympic Stadium aswell, I'm level 46 on Megapolis, and Level 21 on Generosity.

Nice! I think I'm around the same level wise and 26 or higher on Generosity. I really do like the app, maybe come Rio 2016 they will add a Summer Games...

I think it would simply have been too difficult to put up a tarp - the cauldron seems to be significantly higher than Vancouver's, plus it will be lit via a fuse from the stadium, so you had to fence off the whole area between stadium and cauldron.

Athens 2004 is my favorite Opening Ceremony up to date... the way it was all conected using the water, rocks, (props) was an innovation. The music, camera shots etc... not to mention the announcers in Greek, French, English...

Archived