Team Outfits for Sochi 2014

Netherland very nice, but the dress is just way to short. You bend down to pick something up and you leave nothing to the imagination. The photo of the dress and model have been photoshoped so don't go all googly for those legs.

Italy ok nothing to write home about.

Poland outerwear nice. The t-shirt, blah.

Isn't the open ceremonies down in the valley? So wouldn't winter wear be a little to much.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Netherland very nice, but the dress is just way to short. You bend down to pick something up and you leave nothing to the imagination. The photo of the dress and model have been photoshoped so don't go all googly for those legs.

oh goodness. i'd advise not watching the figure skating competition too closely, then.

oh goodness. i'd advise not watching the figure skating competition too closely, then.

I don't watch figure skating for other reasons. Those outfits are different and cover way more than at the beach. I am talking about practicality. Many women do not wear pantyhose any longer and we do not even want to talk about underwear.

Isn't the open ceremonies down in the valley? So wouldn't winter wear be a little to much.

The ceremonies and the ice events are down by the seaside. So even though it's supposedly temperate, it is still a slightly northern latitude PLUS, it's by the sea, so it would, I think still be cold. I don't know if that's warm enuf for the Dutch women. But we shall see..

• 2 weeks later...

^ that looks like something they would sell at a communist department store.

Lol :lol: . I love USA's navy bule because it's deep blue. No other colours can dye it..nothing is deeper and stronger than this ...therefore USA's athletes are always mighty. I'm astonished by Ralph Lauren's big logo.When I was a teenager,the logo was tiny one.

They don't look too happy about it do they!

Nope. I'd say those hangers that look like they're a hang over from Grace Brothers are wearing those *outfits* with more zazazoom than those 2 poor athletes.

Maybe that guy has been told he's going to be the one taking his top off and carrying the flag, not sure what the chickies excuse is though.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived