emm999

^^ Well, Cup of Life was also very catchy. Gloryland was nice but too calm for a football event. Don't make me talk about Anastasia's Boom, though. That song was awful (thank god Vangelis did another song for the 2002 WC which was much better despite being instrumental)

Sorry but I don't like it :( I rather Poland-Ukraine's Endless Summer or Waka Waka. Still, my favorite anthem was Cup of Live (Copa de la Vida) I was like 7 but still remeber it.

What ws the 2002 one? I dont remember that one...

Isn't this just the Coca Cola promotional theme music though.

Much like how Coke puts out music for the Olympic Games now.

I believe they had *Come Along Now* be Despina Vandi for Athens 2004 and Anywhere in the World by Katy B and Mark Ronson for London.

I imagine an official world cup song/anthem will come out in due time a long with an official album.

The 2014 FIFA World Cup Anthem has been announced! It is sung by X-Factor Season 2 Alum, David Correy! It's called "The World Is Ours" Check out the lyric video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rRta7MCII

It's barely the English version of Coca-Cola World Cup theme. Maybe it can be included in the official album, but it's not the official anthem at all.

The version in Portuguese

I must agree with Catra, the funk version is my favourite too.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice song and I like it! :wub:

But I don't like the way how this video is. Mostly occupied by snapshots and there are nothing refreshing visually so it's quite boring to me. :(

Once again I say I love the song. :wub:

• 3 months later...

hmm... so that david correy ( who is he ??? ) only singing the coca cola anthem but for the official one.... i heard is.... pitbull jlo

any videos of it yet....

It'll be Claudia Leitte, Pitbull and J-Lo, and the song will be unveiled next month.

Archived