Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

125th Session - live chat

You will laugh, but this is actually what counts these days in Olympic bid races.

Of course it is, but I dont think this is the place to say it! Its like of they are trying to buy with money the olympics

Why do those Japanese spokeswomen (apart from the Imperial Princess) always sound as if they have inhaled helium? Horrible.

• Like 2

Yeah, right. Whatever. Lets wait & see what kind of "subtle attacks" the Madrid team is going to take at Tokyo & Istanbul.

If Madrid attacks other bids I will critize that as well because it will hurt Madrid. Im not against anybody like you.

first I thought why does she make such strange hand moves, but she is operating the screen

very nice presentation of the master plan!!!

Agree, much better presentation than Istanbul's!

"Finarry, we will deriver a regacy" - sorry, this is nothing to joke about actually, but why doesn't he simply speak Japanese if he's not capable of speaking English?

"Finarry, we will deriver a regacy" - sorry, this is nothing to joke about actually, but why doesn't he simply speak Japanese if he's not capable of speaking English?

Because then everyone here would be bitching about that.

I could understand everything he said, and that was even listening to him behind a Spanish translation.