Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

125th Session - live chat

The presentations are never that great it seems, with all the millions spent you’d think someone would hire whoever is needed to create a masterpiece final presentation.

Exactly! I feel that for all the bid cities... with all the million euros they spend in the bid, I think It shouldnt be easy to do better video presentations!

I wouldn't say the presentations are never great.

London's in 2005 was excellent, Pyeongchang's in 2011 was also very good.

I wish Jeremie was here for this question.

Can anyone confirm if Sepp Blatter, Issa Hayatou, Pal Schimdt, Duke Henri, Saku Koivu and Angela Ruggeiro are at the session?

HSH will vote with the French and the French are voting for Tokyo.

Koivu and Sabet are the only apparent IOC members not here.

That was a pretty bland and uninspiring presentation from Istanbul. I found most of it very unimaginative. And this is coming from someone who wants Istanbul to win, I think they're in trouble now.

The reply to the drugs question was shockingly poor. They obviously wasn't prepared for that kind of question.

I am hoping Tokyo blow us all away with a fantastic presentation as I really don't wish to see a Madrid victory.

Far more important in Buenos Aires than the microphone issues is the news that the coffee machine in the Media Centre has broken! :-O

LOL

Interesting that they applaud the Japanese Prime Minister while there was no applause at all when Rogge introduced Mr. Erdogan.

Maybe it is the translation of the Spanish TV, but princess takamado speech seems a bit incoherent addressing many topics and without a linear theme... I dont know!! But I think it is a mess