Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

125th Session - live chat

dark horse, 1st eliminated or winner dont know but, istanbul plays specific and important cards...youth, extravaganze games, history, future, religions...

may stole some hearths and if we can get the finals i began to feel we can make it....

Omg... What a direct question

dark horse, 1st eliminated or winner dont know but, istanbul plays specific and important cards...youth, extravaganze games, history, future, religions...

may stole some hearths and if we can get the finals i began to feel we can make it....

I definitely agree. If you manage to be on the final, you'll pull the victory.

They seem to have just as much chance of getting no votes at all as they do of winning the whole thing. This is going to be one close thing.

I understand now their vision of the Bosphorus stadium. Not only would it provide an amazing backdrop, but what a great way to be able to have the people of the city to see the ceremonies as if they were right there inside the stadium itself. And what a truly magnificent atmosphere that would create!

Wow, they are showered with questions (by IOC standards). They'll definitely run late.

....what's your favorite color?

Blue, but what does that have to do with my comment?

Albert said how they will help in region as they have said

Mmmm, maybe they bettered their presentation a bit towards the ends, but still, it was a let down for me, expected a much better presentation for them. My analysis:

They gave a very vague explanation of their master plan, not addressing the concerns of the IOC with transport. Also, they seemed a bit too demanding for me, and their hidden comparisons with the Spanish and Japanese bid... They should have kept those to themselves. Also, they did not pull the emotional card I expected from them, that young generation card was already used by London in their bidding times! And Erdogan... I expected him to perform badly, bu he seemed angry and somehow blaming the IOC for something that we are yet to know. Anyway, no doubt that they would host the most spectacular Games of the three cities, but if I was and IOC member I would not vote for them based only on this presentation.

And such a tough question about doping!

Stole my American Heart!