Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

125th Session - live chat

Correction:

Heiberg asks a tough question again of course: Could you please tell us what is happening when it comes to doping in Spain, what is the attitude of the officials to this and how are you going to tackle those issues in the future?

Istanbul's presentation was dreck, Tokyo had a solid presentation but fumbled with Fukushima but Madrid was what stood out to me, solid list of speakers, really good videos (I LOVED World Square) A great master plan video (what I saw), I think they have a solid shot.

I want to start a "who would you vote for" thread, but can't seem to put a poll up. Can one of the bigger members (CAF?) help me out? Thanks :)

... the question about the masterplan was really interesting - it seems that there were some quarrels between Madrid and the international sports federations...

If I remember correctly, that question was asked also after Istanbul's and Tokyo's presentations.

... the question about the masterplan was really interesting - it seems that there were some quarrels between Madrid and the international sports federations...

The same question was asked of Istanbul, no?

Against to my expectations Tokyo's was the most sentimental presentation.

I don't see Madrid getting it so it is betweeen Tokyo and Istanbul. Tokyo has the nuclear pollution risk so it is Istanbul, but Istanbul was not as persuasive so it is Madrid. But I don't see Madrir getting it so BACK TO SQUARE ONE!!!

OMG!! Did you see the Madrid logo on the cuffs of the gentlemen? :rolleyes: Too much. I wonder if the underwear of the team also bears the logos???

And on the ties!

Videos , or at least what i´ve seen, were a bit poor.. can´t say about what we didnt see... but the answers were the best of the three cities.

they didn't answer about that the blood bags were destroyed...

Incorrect. They said they organized the Operacion Puerto in order to stop any traffic against athletes health.