Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

125th Session - live chat

Yeah, me too. Everytime I restart the live stream, it shows the triathlon venue and when it comes to Madrid Arena (the handball venue), it starts to buffer without end.

I thought it was a problem of the Spanish TV! Simply amazing.... is this a problem coming from Argentina because if it is, they are going to be the real loosers today

Yeah this is unacceptable. I was immensely enjoying Madrid's presentation and a fantastic bid presentation and then the feed cuts out. This is not okay.

I lost connection when I was enjoying the long-awaited video. It looks good. But is Madrid really that green? Last time I was there in the summer it had a much more brown/drier look.

a friend of mine, who lives in BA, just told me on facebook that there is a bad storm and heavy rain falls in Buenos Aires right now - maybe that caused the broken stream...

Edited by Citius Altius Fortius

I want to seee Felipe and Gasol speech snifffffff

I lost connection when I was enjoying the long-awaited video. It looks good. But is Madrid really that green? Last time I was there in the summer it had a much more brown/drier look.

Madrid is the second city in the world by the number of green areas, after Tokyo!

The problem with Madrid is that tourists just go to the three or four famous places and dont move around the great green areas that the city has.... in a way thats good so we can keep enjoying them without so many people haha

Heavy rainstorm right now in BsAs. That's apparently the reason of the cut off.

lol it would be funny that we cant learn whos the winner due to connection problem:)