Sign in to follow this  
Citius Altius Fortius

125th Session - live chat

They referred to Spain and Japan many times without mentioning the names,.. I dont know if that was a good idea because I think they insisted too much in the comparison....

Indeed

Isn't Istanbul trying to fish in Madrid's pond when saying that they have the lowest budget of the three cities? But contradictory.

Also, too many comparisons with Japan and Spain. I actually expected their presentation to be a bit better, really.

• Like 1

... I think it is a very good technical presentation so far, but I am missing a little bit the excitement/fun of the presenters

Actually, Erdogan's face seem to suggest that may arise at any moment and start punching everyone in the hall ;)

• Like 1

Actually, Erdogan's face seem to suggest that may arise at any moment and start punching everyone in the hall ;)

Yeah, he's giving me the willies, just sitting there all grumpy grumps.

Agreed, there is an arrogance about this bid. They started out strong, but with the speech by Babacan and a very lame explanation of the venues and master plan and now with the dictator PM speaking about peace, it's hard to believe anything coming out of this bid and insulting the other cities. If I was an IOC member, they'd have lost my vote.

the prime minister is angry I think

Looool