125th Session - live chat

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about doping.... well, that is something at Madrid and Istanbul.... "not a single case of doping"... well, it is not like if Turkey and Spain encourage doping so ....

Then saying that about what city is the one prepared for the olympics and not focused on the political agenda I think was directed to Turkey & Spain. I think this is not smart. Like Istanbul, they are trying to attack in a subtle way the other bids and I dont like that...

OMG, selling the Tokyo bid as a business. I mean, it is a business, but is it the place to talk about that? I mean, he is trying to say that "choose Tokyo because you will get more revenue". It´s like... forget about other issues, because you will win more money here..

OMG, selling the Tokyo bid as a business. I mean, it is a business, but is it the place to talk about that? I mean, he is trying to say that "choose Tokyo because you will get more revenue". It´s like... forget about other issues, because you will win more money here..

You will laugh, but this is actually what counts these days in Olympic bid races.

Talking about doping.... well, that is something at Madrid and Istanbul.... "not a single case of doping"... well, it is not like if Turkey and Spain encourage doping so ....

Then saying that about what city is the one prepared for the olympics and not focused on the political agenda I think was directed to Turkey & Spain. I think this is not smart. Like Istanbul, they are trying to attack in a subtle way the other bids and I dont like that...

Yeah, right. Whatever. Lets wait & see what kind of "subtle attacks" the Madrid team is going to take at Tokyo & Istanbul.

Archived