125th Session - live chat

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the paralympian lady is trying to play an emotional card but at the same times it seems odd because first, the reference to the tsunami by the princess, not again the reference to the tsunami by the paralympian... to talk about her personal story ... well, the same situation happened to all paralympians more or less in any part of the world.

I dont think victimism is smart by Tokio, as they have so many strenghts in their bid that should focus to showcase and I guess they will at some point! But start with this seems odd.

My God, is that corny and overacted. And that girl's English is cringeworthy. Awful, just awful.

That's what I'm saying. And the "Oh I'm about to cry" to win some votes isn't sitting well with me. Doesn't seem authentic. It all seems contrived to me.

That's what I'm saying. And the "Oh I'm about to cry" to win some votes isn't sitting well with me. Doesn't seem authentic. It all seems contrived to me.

I totally agree.

I never knew how a tsunami is related to the Olympics and how the event can help Japan recover. Its just odd.

Archived