Madrilenos para Tokio speaks out!

It's Spanish enough for people OUTSIDE Castile. I am sure the Catalans, the Andalucians and los Bascos won't object. ;)

Spanish is Spanish inside or outside castille, and that sentence has no sense. Andalucians? I was born in Seville. About the 0,00001 of our population want to be independent, thats about 20 people among 8 million

Spanish is Spanish inside or outside castille, and that sentence has no sense. Andalucians? I was born in Seville. About the 0,00001 of our population want to be independent, thats about 20 people among 8 million

It's Spanglish in the USA; chabacano in certain parts of the Philippines. Like any global languages, there are regional differences (Brazilian Portuguese is different from the motherland Portuguese; Qubecois French is different from the continental French, etc.) -- but they ALL work for the peoples in those regions; and they DON'T need people like you telling them that YOUR language is better. As a matter of fact, people resent that. So maybe that'll turn off many of the IOC voters!! :P Funny that Madrid has never gotten more than 32 votes in the last 2 rounds...and that was when El Jefe Fascista was still alive. :P How come Madrid did not bring JAS' body to Buenos Aires so it could lay there beside Dona Evita's embalmed body as well...and maybe win the 32 votes for Madrid again?? :P

Guy i'm not saying our Spanish is better than others, In fact i'm from Andalucia , you can't imagine the accent and how we speak there, Many spaniards laught of our accent in fact :D I have no problem if the accent is argentinian mexican, etc, what you can't say is that a group of MADRILEÑOS, is called 'madrileños para tokio'

as that is not correct, and no one in Madrid, or in spain would say that.

It seems to be a translation by Google translator :angry:

That has sense 'Amigos para siempre', but 'madrileños para Tokio' doesn't. 'Para' can be translated as for, so 'Amigos para siempre' would be ' friends for ever'

and 'Madrileños para Tokio' ' Madrileños for Tokio'. At least in Spanish that does not make sense, i don't know if it does in English

It's 5€ for the Spanish class :P

U're thinking in antedeluvian Spanish. Madrilenos Para Tokio is the new 21st century Spanish. U gotta be with it--which is why Madrid can't win. U guys are stuck in the past!! :P

It's 5€ for the Spanish class :P

Why pay for Spanish class when you can get translations for free online? See that's why the Spanish economy is in a rut! Can't think outside the box!! :P

Amarillo, the point is...you're obfuscating the fact that another Olympic Games should NOT go to Spain becuz of the 3 countries you just had the MOST recent one - 21 years ago. So it is not surprising that Madrid should be ranked 3rd by all the indeces. It really makes you (Spain) appear quite greedy. What does a Madrid hosting really add to the Olympic movement? NADA. Nice games but nothing new.

Amarillo, the point is...you're obfuscating the fact that another Olympic Games should NOT go to Spain becuz of the 3 countries you just had the MOST recent one - 21 years ago. So it is not surprising that Madrid should be ranked 3rd by all the indeces. It really makes you (Spain) appear quite greedy. What does a Madrid hosting really add to the Olympic movement? NADA. Nice games but nothing new.

And what does a Tokyo hosting really add to the Olympic Movement??? Radioactivity, so it is worse than (NADA) nothing. ;)

I prefer Istanbul bid. "Madrileños with Istanbul 2020"

And what does a Tokyo hosting really add to the Olympic Movement??? Radioactivity, so it is worse than (NADA) nothing. ;)

U're kinda stupid, aren't u? Fukushima is 200 miles away from Tokio; 2020 is SEVEN, SIETE ANOS away! What a lame, BORING argument. Get a new argument please!!

Tokyo will add CASH to the movement; that's what the IOC wants.

• Like 1

U're kinda stupid, aren't u? Fukushima is 200 miles away from Tokio; 2020 is SEVEN, SIETE ANOS away! What a lame, BORING argument. Get a new argument please!!

Tokyo will add CASH to the movement; that's what the IOC wants.

Yes, I am stupid and I think your mother as well :rolleyes: but you are an ignorant. You know nothing about radioactivity. WATER RADIOACTIVITY...7 years??? hahaha it is not enough.

Tokyo legacy would be poor. Not such as Madrid or Istanbul legacies.

baron be carefull when using the word 'año', because with out 'ñ', 'ano' means anus, instead of year. (It's just an advide, don't get offended)

Well, if you or the reader thinks "anus," then one's mind is really in the gutter. NOT all keyboards work with the "enye" -- if u guys think globally...but obviously some of u don't. :( And this is the attitude with which Spain hopes to host a global event?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by baron-pierreIV

I'm 'andaluz' not 'madrileño', and if it shows something is the lack of sense of humour you have

Oh please. NOT if one insults the memory of a dead mother. And frankly, I don't go for that kind of gutteral humor, U don't do that in a forum becuz it is open for misinterpretation. Adios, Amarillo.

Oh please. NOT if one insults the memory of a dead mother. And frankly, I don't go for that kind of gutteral humor, U don't do that in a forum becuz it is open for misinterpretation. Adios, Amarillo.

You perfectly now i haven't refered to your mother, and I would never do so, yo only need to read what I said. However if you are constantly looking for controversy, and misinterpreting my words in purpose, it's not my problem. Chao Baron.

You perfectly now i haven't refered to your mother, and I would never do so, yo only need to read what I said. However if you are constantly looking for controversy, and misinterpreting my words in purpose, it's not my problem. Chao Baron.

It's NOT YOU. Did I say it was you? :angry: It's Bimbo!! But u've drawn this out long enuf.

Edited by baron-pierreIV

Judging from Baron's last name he does not need a translator to speak Spanish, even if they are not the Castilian.

On the other hand just admit it Baron, you just tried to make up something just to provoke but it backfired due to this detail!

Because with that 'Madrileños para Tokio' be sure you can't trust the translator! :blink: