Paris 2024

11 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

More crucially the debate revealed what a complete fraud and how completely unhinged MLP is.

The following clip says it all.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN4fcjkRCGc

Lord preserve us from this nut job!

Even her militans and her own father are disappointed of her performance in the debate LOL. Also that video has a gif :P

giphy.gif

On 2017-4-24 at 4:08 PM, Roger87 said:

Imagine that kind of speech this September

And then speaking in English

I published this link two weeks ago. Macron will speak in French and English, while Trump may probably try to link two phrases while insulting other countries.

Just now, FYI said:

Martin O'malley is already 54yo, though. A more plausible comparison to 39yo Macron, is Democrat 38yo Brian Sims of the PA House of Representatives. Now THAT's a "hot daddy"! And he's gay! :D

Brian_Sims_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_

tumblr_inline_mp5ue1Vge21qz4rgp.jpg

photo-1-29.jpg

Oh yes I know him well! And so what if O'Malley is in his 50s? That's still daddy age, and I don't age discriminate as long as you're still hot. Now if he and his family were white trash, then he'd be a hot grandaddy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LatinXTC said:

Oh yes I know him well! And so what if O'Malley is in his 50s? That's still daddy age, and I don't age discriminate as long as you're still hot. Now if he and his family were white trash, then he'd be a hot grandaddy.

Well, I did say a more 'plausible comparison'. But besides, how old is that picture of O'malley that you posted? He looks like he's in his 40's there compared to these pictures, where he looks older (surely in his 50'there) & with a beer gut.

220px-Martin_O'Malley_by_Gage_Skidmore_2

67358271.jpg

4 minutes ago, Roger87 said:

Regardless his age, O'Malley is still a hot daddy with a nice body :P

If you wanna talk about "hot daddies with nice bodies" in their 50's, then Daniel Craig (well, he's actually 49yo right now) qualifies much more. 

Daniel_Craig_Body.jpg

Or Colton Ford, actually 54yo. 

Colton-Ford-3.jpg

14 minutes ago, FYI said:

If you wanna talk about "hot daddies with nice bodies" in their 50's, then Daniel Craig (well, he's actually 49yo right now) qualifies much more. 

Daniel_Craig_Body.jpg

Or Colton Ford, actually 54yo. 

Colton-Ford-3.jpg

Bitch we're talking political daddies here. We know none mentioned can really compete against these two.