Jump to content

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Roger87 said:

The final debate was excellent. Macron is in fully presidential mode.

More crucially the debate revealed what a complete fraud and how completely unhinged MLP is.

The following clip says it all.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN4fcjkRCGc

 

Lord preserve us from this nut job!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

More crucially the debate revealed what a complete fraud and how completely unhinged MLP is.

The following clip says it all.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN4fcjkRCGc

 

Lord preserve us from this nut job!

 

Even her militans and her own father are disappointed of her performance in the debate LOL. Also that video has a gif :P

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just me or Arnold Schwarzenegger is becoming a common resident in Paris? It's not the first time he was promoting events in France.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2017 Hockey world championships at Paris AccorHotels arena:

6da56.jpg

France: 2 - Norway: 3 :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So much for truff wanting Le Pen to win to "neutralize" the trump factor. :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-4-24 at 4:08 PM, Roger87 said:

Imagine that kind of speech this September

And then speaking in English

 

I published this link two weeks ago. Macron will speak in French and English, while Trump may probably try to link two phrases while insulting other countries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Macron is so dreamy looking!!! I kind of wish we had Martin O'Malley win the Dem nom so we can have our own hot daddy in office!

enhanced-8039-1444834675-7.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Martin O'malley is already 54yo, though. A more plausible comparison to 39yo Macron, is Democrat 38yo Brian Sims of the PA House of Representatives. Now THAT's a "hot daddy"! And he's gay! :D

Brian_Sims_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_

tumblr_inline_mp5ue1Vge21qz4rgp.jpg

photo-1-29.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FYI said:

Martin O'malley is already 54yo, though. A more plausible comparison to 39yo Macron, is Democrat 38yo Brian Sims of the PA House of Representatives. Now THAT's a "hot daddy"! And he's gay! :D

Brian_Sims_insert_c_Washington_Blade_by_

tumblr_inline_mp5ue1Vge21qz4rgp.jpg

photo-1-29.jpg

Oh yes I know him well! And so what if O'Malley is in his 50s? That's still daddy age, and I don't age discriminate as long as you're still hot. Now if he and his family were white trash, then he'd be a hot grandaddy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LatinXTC is right. Regardless his age, O'Malley is still a hot daddy with a nice body :P

Now, regarding to hot grandfathers, Macron is actually one by association, by his wife.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LatinXTC said:

Oh yes I know him well! And so what if O'Malley is in his 50s? That's still daddy age, and I don't age discriminate as long as you're still hot. Now if he and his family were white trash, then he'd be a hot grandaddy.

Well, I did say a more 'plausible comparison'. But besides, how old is that picture of O'malley that you posted? He looks like he's in his 40's there compared to these pictures, where he looks older (surely in his 50'there) & with a beer gut.

220px-Martin_O'Malley_by_Gage_Skidmore_2

67358271.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Roger87 said:

LatinXTC is right. Regardless his age, O'Malley is still a hot daddy with a nice body :P

Look at more recent pics, though. Different story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roger87 said:

Regardless his age, O'Malley is still a hot daddy with a nice body :P

If you wanna talk about "hot daddies with nice bodies" in their 50's, then Daniel Craig (well, he's actually 49yo right now) qualifies much more. 

Daniel_Craig_Body.jpg

Or Colton Ford, actually 54yo. 

Colton-Ford-3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, calm down lads.

Edited by Rob.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now, going to serious bussiness, the explanade of Louvre is currently vibrant for waiting Macron to deliver his speech to people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, FYI said:

If you wanna talk about "hot daddies with nice bodies" in their 50's, then Daniel Craig (well, he's actually 49yo right now) qualifies much more. 

Daniel_Craig_Body.jpg

Or Colton Ford, actually 54yo. 

Colton-Ford-3.jpg

Bitch we're talking political daddies here. We know none mentioned can really compete against these two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LatinXTC said:

Bitch we're talking political daddies here. We know none mentioned can really compete against these two.

Okay, bitch. Well, Martin O'malley still doesn't qualify then. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×