Just now, RuFF said:

So you understand. 

Anyhow, I really am tired of this. I feel like I'm at a drag show or some obnoxious attention Whorey event. 

But this is the kicker, I am in the LA thread talking about perceived positives of LA. And all we get from these dudettes is a poo poo platter of their gay negativity. In the LA thread, where you are supposed to discuss it. Now look at their long history of posts on this thread and they'll still call even a first time poster a troll. They've spent the vast amounts of their posts discussing me, and not the tread. What the fk am I supposed to do with that? It's like I'm the one straight man in the whole Games bid thread and I have a heard of gay chihuahuas humping my leg.

Holy homophobia, Batman.  How in the hell have you not been banned from this website yet?

Key word there.. "perceived."  Your "perceptions" do not match reality.  If they did, we wouldn't be having this discussion.  if you gave us rational thoughts rather than your usual personal narrative, we're not having this discussion.  If you weren't such a goddamn troll, this is not a discussion.  And yea, I've compared this website to an insane asylum before.  You really think you're the 1 sane person here?

Accept that people have a different opinion than yours.  Yea, this site breeds contempt for each other when cities are in competition with each other.  What are you supposed to do?  Deal with it.  Your very first post here was to call the rest of us out as misinformed.  You fired the first shots, so don't be so darn surprised when people treat you like shite.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

Holy homophobia, Batman.  How in the hell have you not been banned from this website yet?

Totally agree. Others in the past have been banned for much less, that's why it's so disturbing that this derogatory behavior is still allowed to continue. When it gets to this point, they no longer want to discuss about "perceived positives", but rather just turn to inflammatory insults simply bcuz others have a different opinion from theirs. Yet, of course the "TW" will still say that we're the ones that are "ganging up" on PuFF. :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, Quaker2001 said:

Key word there.. "perceived."  Your "perceptions" do not match reality.  If they did, we wouldn't be having this discussion.  if you gave us rational thoughts rather than your usual personal narrative, we're not having this discussion.  If you weren't such a goddamn troll, this is not a discussion.  

Accept that people have a different opinion than yours.  Yea, this site breeds contempt for each other when cities are in competition with each other.  What are you supposed to do?  Deal with it.  Your very first post here was to call the rest of us out as misinformed.  You fired the first shots, so don't be so darn surprised when people treat you like shite.

Exactly!

Cool new renderings of the $1.2 Billion Lucas Museum which will rise up immediately east of the LA Memorial Coliseum. It will add some pretty awesome park space that will be woven in and around the museum itself.

Should make for a pretty stunning backdrop/background for an LA Olympics 2024/2028.

It is expected to be completed in 2021.

Just now, JesseSaenz said:

Cool new renderings of the $1.2 Billion Lucas Museum which will rise up immediately east of the LA Memorial Coliseum. It will add some pretty awesome park space that will be woven in and around the museum itself.

Should make for a pretty stunning backdrop/background for an LA Olympics 2024/2028.

It is expected to be completed in 2021.

Forgot to add the link.

Sorry.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/lucas-museum-renderings-431445853.html

that-makes-perfect.jpg

Just in case anyone is wondering where that shart of a post came from..

Nick Butler: Los Angeles and Paris offer different but equally impressive 2024 Olympic visions

So a journalist (not a poster from this site) has less than utopian views of LA2024 (and dares to disagree with "One journalist in particular has been repeatedly writing that Paris would be too much of a risk".. we all know who he is talking about), and so therefore he "had his panties in a twist" about a soundbite.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Quaker2001 said:

that-makes-perfect.jpg

Just in case anyone is wondering where that shart of a post came from..

Nick Butler: Los Angeles and Paris offer different but equally impressive 2024 Olympic visions

So a journalist (not a poster from this site) has less than utopian views of LA2024 (and dares to disagree with "One journalist in particular has been repeatedly writing that Paris would be too much of a risk".. we all know who he is talking about), and so therefore he "had his panties in a twist" about a soundbite.

LOL, that trolling attempt was desperate and uninspired, and then using Abrahamson as defense again... Some habits die hard indeed.

20 minutes ago, RuFF said:

Dang. That was really crappy. 

What's crappy is this comment. Dang. We all thought you were gone for good after you realized LA would not get 2024 but 2028 instead.

You just cannot help it. Whatever comes from Paris 2024 is crap, isn't it?

You twat.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JO2024 said:

What's crappy is this comment. Dang. We all thought you were gone for good after you realized LA would not get 2024 but 2028 instead.

You just cannot help it. Whatever comes from Paris 2024 is crap, isn't it?

You twat.

Whaddya expect, JO?  He's a real Vulgarian, like the rest of the Trampon crowd.  

• Like 2

On 7/2/2017 at 6:05 AM, RuFF said:

Also, Paris swept 1,600 homeless people off the streets so the city could show better for the IOC evaluation. Turns out these folks live at the gateway to Paris' main stadiums. In LA2024 verbiage, these bids are not the same.

https://redice.tv/news/paris-no-go-zones-where-migrants-terrorize-women-threaten-its-2024-olympics-bid

Redice is right-wing, alt-right trash media. Find a more reputable source to back up your statements.

8 hours ago, LatinXTC said:

Redice is right-wing, alt-right trash media. Find a more reputable source to back up your statements.

That was previously discussed before the other attacks, but anyway, if we go for homeless (Currently one of the top biggest criticism of Garcetti's administration) and gang zones of violence, it's not like any big city in the first world doesn't have these issues, including LA. 

• Like 2