A Map for everyone!

Of course Australia is Gods Own, thats why you can't get married aye Rols.

Considering the same mal has NZ as the 7th Australian state - being the bigger, more powerful, and more influential of the two, I'd assume our law rules, and infortunately it means no same sex marriage in the great state of New Zealand.

(Hey- at least you can afford to rebuild Chch now you're part of us)

*unfortunately (thanks iPhone predictive text)

Bloody predictive text...especially if it's set to US english instead of UK.

Dunno about being able to pay for Chch, just saw the fed govt's deficit...woo.

WORLD_zps0d3b89a1.jpg

I didn't realise the Brazilians are so fond of Freddie Mercury that they automatically associate the UK with him and his band! :)

Good one, Danny. But

#1 - What is "Chinese shop"? Is that the "Golden Triangle"?

#2 - Who are the "Volley rivals"? Bulgaria? Poland? Can't be Germany becuz the Germs aren't tops in V-ball (yet).

I luv the "Something-Stans" and "weak WC teams." No rival "plastic-surgery capital of the world"?

Thanks, it's more or less how Brazilians see the stereotypes.

#1 - Paraguay have a free tax zone in the border with Brazil, where Brazilians can buy cheap stuff from China for really low prices, and and also electronics and cheap alcoholic drinks. Pretty much an entire town full of the chinese shops you guys have in the US.

#2 - Yes, Poland, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro... The former sovietic countries are good in Volleyball and Brazil have hard times playing against them.

Germany in the map is "VW" or Volkswagen abbreviation. About 20 years ago, almost half cars in Brazil were Volkswagen.

Who would be the rival plastic surgery capital of the world?

• 1 month later...

Yeah. And Germany gets the title for "almost winning the World Cup". LOL!

In terms of "almost winning", you guys are #1... Well, the average of "almost" of Netherlands is 100%, so you're #2... Sorry hahahah

Archived