2022 Winter Olympics

khaled

This is how the Applicant phase is going to work, you will have to first post a logo and slogan you can post them seperately, then after you have posted them you will have to make a pamphlet on your city the pamphlet must include:

• Why you think this city should host the games
  • Your Venue Plan
  • What will happen to your venues after the games
  • What the games would mean to the people of this city

After you created the pamphlet you will then post it. I will read it and ask a few other users to vote on candidate cities

Bye for now!

Khaled

I won't accept any bids from:

• Pyeongchang
  • Sochi
  • Vancouver
  • Torino

I too will be making a bid on Calgary

Oh and Quebec City is not allowed

First of all wrong place.

Second of all, that Stuttgart logo is a rip of of Sochi's bid logo for 2014.

Third of all, where's the mountains in Stuttgart.

And lastly, you've taken MY logo for Lake Placid 2022! Not to mention that the US have already said no to a 2022 bid. :P

I nominate Doha... the first all indoor winter olympics. And to prove how serious Doha is, they pledge to hold the 2022 games in 2020!

Excellent! Doha wins hands down. I think this comp is over. Congrats Doha! And thanks for the beach house (wink, wink).

Wait, I have a better idea.. let's hold 2022 in Dubai! You have the Burj Khalifa. The top of the building stands 830 meters tall. So it's high enough to serve as the start point for the downhill!! Major issue taken care of there.

Not to mention nobody can make up their minds. This is comical.

This entire forum is becoming somewhat comical these days, it's great! The inmates are truly running the asylum.

First of all wrong place.

Second of all, that Stuttgart logo is a rip of of Sochi's bid logo for 2014.

Third of all, where's the mountains in Stuttgart.

And lastly, you've taken MY logo for Lake Placid 2022! Not to mention that the US have already said no to a 2022 bid. :P

The venue plan will include all mountain sports held in Switzerland. Didn't Sochi's bid have a snowflake in the center?

Wait, I have a better idea.. let's hold 2022 in Dubai! You have the Burj Khalifa. The top of the building stands 830 meters tall. So it's high enough to serve as the start point for the downhill!! Major issue taken care of there.

This entire forum is becoming somewhat comical these days, it's great! The inmates are truly running the asylum.

lol

It’s the new "GB-style"..........nothing makes sense or matters....just go with it!

Make prediction at random

State the obvious for no reason

Confidence is more important than facts

Ignorance is bliss

We love the Olympics........do we really need logic?

Sorry guys!

I'm a begginner so I didn't know where to post it! you will now find the proper one on the contest section

Khaled

What is this - a competition thread or just a thread to post the first loony thing to cross your mind?

Is there a difference?

It’s the new "GB-style"..........nothing makes sense or matters....just go with it!

Make prediction at random

State the obvious for no reason

Confidence is more important than facts

Ignorance is bliss

We love the Olympics........do we really need logic?

Well, paul, much as I hate to admit it that's it in a nutshell. Yikes.

Archived