IT'S A BOY!

:D:D:D :D :D:D:D

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE!!!

A HEALTHY BABY BOY BORN!!!! 8lbs 6oz, 4:24pm London time.

Now we wait for the great reveal! probably tomorrow mid morning!

Congrats ! But c'mon does the world needs to stop ? Tv won't stop showing this.... And on for the next 4 days at least

I'd be happier if it was a girl. After Elizabeth therewill be 3 kings.

I like The Onion series:

Royal Baby Born

700.jpg?4183

LONDON—After months of anticipation, representatives for the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton confirmed today that the royal baby has finally made its way into the world. “I am very excited to report that the little sire has been born happy, hungry, and ready to greet the nation,” said a representative for the Royal Family, who noted that while the Duchess experienced some slight soreness during birth, it was all worth it to see the newborn prince in person. “We all simply cannot wait to see what our recent arrival has in store for Britain, and indeed the world at large.” At press time, the proud new mother was reportedly recovering in Buckingham Palace and unavailable for comment.

Royal Baby Eats First Meal

700.jpg?5338

LONDON—Sources close to Buckingham Palace are confirming that members of the Royal Family convened today to celebrate the infant prince’s first meal. “The queen herself couldn’t help but laugh and smile when His Royal Highness hungrily gobbled down his first bite,” said an anonymous source who attended the feeding, noting that while the young child ate more than anyone expected, and seemed to want even more, most of his supper ended up smeared around his face and hands. “It really was quite adorable watching him gleefully fling his food about the room. The little prince really made quite the mess.” According to sources, the royal baby was fed largely by his grandfather Charles, the Prince of Wales.

Royal Baby Speaks First Words

LONDON—Mere hours after Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton gave birth, excited sources close to the family reported that the royal newborn has already uttered his very first words. “Apparently, the little bundle of joy simply couldn’t keep quiet about all the excitement and has already surprised the Royal Family with a few words of his own,” said Daily Mirror contributor Jennifer Gibb, who acquired a short recording of the infant’s words from an anonymous source within Buckingham Palace. “The eager young prince supposedly has a lot on his mind, and I think I speak for everyone when I say the whole world is waiting to hear what he has to say!” Sources added that shortly after speaking his first words, the hungry infant then cried for more food.

Royal Baby Already Crawling

700.jpg?9649

LONDON—Mere hours after the well-publicized birth of the Prince of Cambridge, representatives for the British Royal Family announced that their newest member has already begun crawling. “Most babies don’t start moving on all fours until they’re at least seven or eight months old, but it seems His young Highness has wasted no time,” said a royal source, commenting on the precocious child’s rapid development. “At this rate, I predict he’ll be out and about and fully mobile in no time, ready to take on the world, as it were!” At press time, the royal baby was reportedly working up a very healthy appetite.

The Onion

And Spain will have a King Felipe after Juan Carlos passes.

Someone said there will be three kings after Elizabeth. That isn't necessarily guaranteed. This kid (or Charles or William for that matter) may never get to the throne. History is filled with heirs and Princes of Wales that never got to the top job. Elizabeth's mother lived a long live and Elizabeth is doing very well at 87. Charles is 64 and with this new baby hysteria, we may not need or feed him much longer. And of course, William is 31. King Whateverhisnameis may never see the throne or may be over 60-something himself.

Elizabeth was crowned at age 25 and it is likely that she will be the last young monarch for sometime to come.

Don't be so sure of a long wait...after Victoria, The POW Edward only ruled for 12 or so years, GeorgeV, 27. Can see similarties here. But agree that a young monarch looks unlikely unless an unthinkable event happens.

And Spain will have a King Felipe after Juan Carlos passes.

Someone said there will be three kings after Elizabeth. That isn't necessarily guaranteed. This kid (or Charles or William for that matter) may never get to the throne. History is filled with heirs and Princes of Wales that never got to the top job. Elizabeth's mother lived a long live and Elizabeth is doing very well at 87. Charles is 64 and with this new baby hysteria, we may not need or feed him much longer. And of course, William is 31. King Whateverhisnameis may never see the throne or may be over 60-something himself.

Elizabeth was crowned at age 25 and it is likely that she will be the last young monarch for sometime to come.

Belgium just crowned a King Philippe on July 21st

Archived