Baku may bid for Olympics 2024

Galandar

I would actually prefer Baku over Doha. Baku is investing large amounts in Sports infrastructure. They are growing more experienced in Hosting Sport Events. Maybe, the IOC might start paying attention to Baku after they Host the 2015 European Games, to see if that will be a success. They are Building a Brand New State of the Art Olympic Stadium, Gymnastics Arena, Aquatics Centre and they have the existing Baku Crystal Hall. Of course, 2024 will be tough for Baku to land, seeing as though Cities like Rome, Paris, Berlin, Durban and possibly Los Angeles are considering Bids, but I would much prefer an Olympic Games in Baku rather then Doha.

Where would you put Tulsa on that list. Baku over Tusla over Doha?

two-dollar-bill-from-19533.jpg

Where would you put Tulsa on that list. Baku over Tusla over Doha?

two-dollar-bill-from-19533.jpg

The Tulsa swear jar appreciates your donation.

To be honset I really do not care if they bid, this is probably going to be another country taken by Russia or experiencing a revolution soon...let them bid and continue to waste money, they'll never host.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.insidethegames.biz/major-games/european-games/baku-2015/1019746-exclusive-formula-one-race-in-baku-confirmed-after-deal-officially-signed

Baku Azerbaijan will be hosting the Formula One racing from 2016 another step for Baku Global city statues Baku is now becoming a global sporting hub now I see Baku if they bid again will be short listed for the 2024 Summer Games but I see the 2024 Summer Games going to Los Angeles if they are the USOC bidding city and if so I see Baku Azerbaijan becoming a real threat for the 2028 Games a new place in Europe and fast booming economy.

Archived