Sign in to follow this  
intoronto

Stockholm/Are 2022?

The Olympics and Paralympics have the same Hosts. If You Host the Olympics, You also Host the Paralympics. So, it's the 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics.

The Olympics and Paralympics have the same Hosts. If You Host the Olympics, You also Host the Paralympics.

which is exactly why it's unnecessary to say Olympics And Paralympics because when one says the 2020 summer olympics it's implied that you are also talking about the Paralympics as well.

The people who don;'t like people who add the Paralympics Games with the Olympics Games shows there true colours as bigots and haters of the disabled community, You are really showing you're self nasty individuals the way you people treat people with learning disabilities is disgusting you should all be ashamed of yourself you know who you are.

The reason why I say SOPG is short for the Summer Olympics and Paralympics Games and WOPG Winter Olympics and Paralympics Games and the person in charge of organising committee is the President of the Organising committee for the Olympics and Paralympics Games.

So we're all bigots for pointing out it's redundant to add "and Paralympics" every time the Olympics are mentioned? Well gosh darnit, what about the London Olympics organizers? Their committee's full title was London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, but the acronym was LOCOG. Not LOCOPG. I guess that makes them a bunch of haters too.. how dare they leave out the Paralympics like that!

Seriously though.. people here don't treat you the way because you're learning disabled. It's because you make some of the most absurd posts found anywhere on this site and that's why folks here get on you. Stop trying to paint this false picture where the reason people rip on you has anything to do with anything other than the content of your posts.

• Like 1

Are Gold Coast and Tony twins? Or just the same age?

Anyway, I may ask everybody here not to discourage Tony and Gold Coast to express themselves. Believe me, they amuse me and make me laugh. Sometimes I laugh so loud that I prefer to be alone when I'm reading their opinions. It could be embarrassing if I were heard.

• Like 1

The Olympics and Paralympics have the same Hosts. If You Host the Olympics, You also Host the Paralympics. So, it's the 2022 Winter Olympics and Paralympics.

Wasn't the event separate a while ago? I remember reading that it was not necessary, but improved your chances to win the OG's if yo bid for the Para's too. Sydney apparently late to bid during the 2000 race.

Wasn't the event separate a while ago? I remember reading that it was not necessary, but improved your chances to win the OG's if yo bid for the Para's too. Sydney apparently late to bid during the 2000 race.

Seoul did it first, and it was followed by the other cities afterwords, until 2001 when a formal agreement was signed between the IOC and the IPC, which was recently extended until 2020.

• Like 1

The joint hosting duties were consolidated starting for Seoul 1988. So sometime in the early 80s, the IPC piggybacked onto the IOC. It's there in my book, Mr. B, chapter 10.

Are Gold Coast and Tony twins? Or just the same age?

Anyway, I may ask everybody here not to discourage Tony and Gold Coast to express themselves. Believe me, they amuse me and make me laugh. Sometimes I laugh so loud that I prefer to be alone when I'm reading their opinions. It could be embarrassing if I were heard.

Me and Gold Coast Lions are not Twins. I'm English and I'm 17. GCL is Australian and is in his early 20's I think.

After a long absense, i'm back ;)

Many insteresting news. 2024 SOG race is heated up but LMFAO to the Swedish NOC. This begging was craziest than the bid itself. Better not wasting time and money for that bid in 2026 unless the race was dire and had more warantees.

On 2014-1-18 at 1:11 PM, Pillan said:

Very disappointing but not surprising news. Many of the swedish athletes are very disappointed with Stockholm's council's decision.

But this is not surprising. Right now Sweden have a gouverment that HATE sports.

Sweden and SOK can only hope that will be an another gouverment both In STHLM and Sweden in october. This will not help the bid for 2022 but in the future it will maybe help.

I guess not anymore Pillan :(