Sign in to follow this  
stark

Women's Champions League 2013 FINAL

Today at 19:30 London Time, Lyon and Wolfsburg will play for Europe's most prestigous title of them all... WOMEN'S CHAMPIONS LEAGUE live at Stmaford Bridge.

Lyon appears to be the favourite, being the current champions two times in a row, against Wolfsburg which will try to win the title again for Germany after Postdam failed to win it last year in the Olympiastadion Munchen Final.

http://de.uefa.com/

Faye+White+UEFA+Women+Champions+League+F

• Like 1

I didn't knew it was a women's edition. Shame on me... If Lyon has won it twice, then I hope Wolfsburg wins.

Underdogs Wolfsburg won 1-0 over Lyon. Lyon played better and had the chances, but in football wins the team that scores and Martina Müller scored from a pentaly 17 minutes from the end, Wolfsburg played smart and mentally superior.

Champions League and Women's Champions League have champions from the same country... Germany.

118 match unbeaten run apparently broken. That's crazy.

118 match unbeaten run apparently broken. That's crazy.

Yaaaa insane! Before the match German media was saying it was almost imposible to defeat Lyon, and it was Wolfsburg debut at Champions so they lacked experience, but they were mentally stronger than the french side.

Yaaaa insane! Before the match German media was saying it was almost imposible to defeat Lyon, and it was Wolfsburg debut at Champions so they lacked experience, but they were mentally stronger than the french side.

Sorry, the German were not stronger, even mentally... they had more luck getting this penalty. Lyon could have also one... but the referee did not see that way...

That's sport... but that sad. Lyon did not play at their best yesterday, and in a final, that is not enough to score on a regular basis!

Didn't watch the game, but if Wolfsburg won not playing good, who says Dortmund won't win today? (Not saying DOR plays bad, they play good, but BAY plays better)

Sorry for Lyon, here I use the phrase "even the sunsets in paradise"