Sign in to follow this  
Olympian2004

Terrorists kill soldier with machete near London's Olympic shooting venue

What a cop out. Your inability to see the relevance of my question, and the refusal to answer it, shows your rhetoric has no substance. It is uneducated, and you contribute nothing. Scapegoating the murder of Lee Rigby further proves how desperate you are to avoid answering.

At 4:30am, I'm not the one that needs a life. You need help.

Erm, Lee Rigby was actually murdered. No scapegoating. You and your Canadian BFF Olympicfanjita or whatever his name is only started to feign 'concern' after I pointed out that not once had you two shown any condolences towards the guy but you had in the meantime attacked Christianity, called anyone asking questions 'bigots' aswell as hounding me.

Your latest silliness is to ask me a silly question about my fears. Em, the issue is not about me. I'm flattered you are trying to make it about me but this thread is about Lee Rigby and the culture of Islam because guess what, no amount of diversionary tacts can rewrite the facts -- Mr Rigby, an innocent man, was murdered by two evil jihadists.

It's very telling that you are more concerned with defending 'misinterpratations' of jihad whilst not actually showing how muslims keep on Misinterpreting the Koran.

And if it's such an issue for you the time at which i post comments (because you keep on mentioning it) can I suggest you don't KEEP ON REPLYING ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY TO ME. Hat tip.

• Like 1

You don't know the definition of scapegoating. You are not being hounded, this is a message board, stop being such a bloody victim. You can't take the heat such rhetoric deserves, then get out of the kitchen (or go to bed).

I take your final refusal to answer an important aspect of your argument as a sign of your defeat - or intellectual capability to offer a succinct answer. Good night.

• Like 1

You don't know the definition of scapegoating. You are not being hounded, this is a message board, stop being such a bloody victim. You can't take the heat such rhetoric deserves, then get out of the kitchen (or go to bed).

I take your final refusal to answer an important aspect of your argument as a sign of your defeat - or intellectual capability to offer a succinct answer. Good night.

How do muslims misinterpret verses in the Koran as you claim? Can you provide a scientific explanation of how these muslims read the words and misinterpret them even though they act out what the wrods say?

How does someone misinterpret this:

Moran verse:(8.13)

Therefore cut off their heads, and strike off all the ends of the fingers. This shall they suffer because they have opposed Allah and His Prophet, and whosoever shall oppose Allah and His Prophet, verily Allah will be severe in punishing them

Not think it strange that the Woolwich jihad attach involved two muslims trying to cut off Lee Rigby's head? Will you continue to dodge these questions because it requires you having to face up to the reality -- the Koran is awash with directives to kill infidels.

• Like 1

Can I also just point out for those who may come into this thread:

Runningrings and his mate Olympicfanjita have demanded I answer this (unrelated) question:

What do you propose to do with your fears? What is the solution to your hardline perspective? Where does it lead us?"

It's an absurd and irrelevant question not designed to further the debate.However, when I ask a question to runningrings, which is completely related to this topic, he looks for anyway to avoid it. You see, I'm the bad guy here -- not the two jihadist murderers who runningrings has looked to turn into victims because these muslims don't have their self determination/the economic crisis made them angry or some other such bollocks.

Here's an example of a question I asked:

Runningrings claimed people misinterpret Koranic verses. So, I naturally asked: How do muslims misinterpret verses in the Koran as you claim? Can you provide a scientific explanation of how these muslims read the words and misinterpret them even though they act out what the words say?

That's a reasonable question to ask. He refuses to answer.

Says it all really.

• Like 1

I'm not the one dodging questions. I've already answered this question regarding the content of ancient texts. If you are so breathless that you haven't bothered to properly read my posts - then that is not my problem.

Meanwhile, you pick and choose sections of my responses you answer to. You are still unable to answer the big question that undermines your legitimacy.

I'm not the one dodging questions. I've already answered this question regarding the content of ancient texts. If you are so breathless that you haven't bothered to properly read my posts - then that is not my problem.

Meanwhile, you pick and choose sections of my responses you answer to. You are still unable to answer the big question that undermines your legitimacy.

For the 1 millionth time:

How do muslims misinterpret verses like you claim? Tick tick........

• Like 1

Can I also just point out for those who may come into this thread:

Runningrings and his mate Olympicfanjita have demanded I answer this (unrelated) question:

What do you propose to do with your fears? What is the solution to your hardline perspective? Where does it lead us?"

It's an absurd and irrelevant question not designed to further the debate.However, when I ask a question to runningrings, which is completely related to this topic, he looks for anyway to avoid it. You see, I'm the bad guy here -- not the two jihadist murderers who runningrings has looked to turn into victims because these muslims don't have their self determination/the economic crisis made them angry or some other such bollocks.

Here's an example of a question I asked:

Runningrings claimed people misinterpret Koranic verses. So, I naturally asked: How do muslims misinterpret verses in the Koran as you claim? Can you provide a scientific explanation of how these muslims read the words and misinterpret them even though they act out what the words say?

That's a reasonable question to ask. He refuses to answer.

Says it all really.

Oh, you're so calm and collected, naturally!

That was an awkward read.

Oh, you're so calm and collected, naturally!

That was an awkward read.

How do muslims, as you claimed in this thread misinterpret Koranic verses like this:

Koran verse:(8.13)

Therefore cut off their heads, and strike off all the ends of the fingers. This shall they suffer because they have opposed Allah and His Prophet, and whosoever shall oppose Allah and His Prophet, verily Allah will be severe in punishing them

How do human beings misinterpret this verse?

• Like 1

For the 1 millionth time:

How do muslims misinterpret verses like you claim? Tick tick........

Fundamentalists (Islamic, and nutjobs like yourself) take texts out of their place and context and use it in an arbitrary manner. It is an ancient text. Scientific explanation? What science is there to terrorism? Its very nature is arbitrary. I believe the Koran (and Bible, et al) are works of fiction.

Now, I've humoured you, now you humour me by answering my question.

Meanwhile, your fanatical misquoting of me is wide open for the world to see - this is a message board, you know?

Fundamentalists (Islamic, and nutjobs like yourself) take texts out of their place and context and use it in an arbitrary manner. It is an ancient text. Scientific explanation? What science is there to terrorism? Its very nature is arbitrary. I believe the Koran (and Bible, et al) are works of fiction.

Now, I've humoured you, now you humour me by answering my question.

Meanwhile, your fanatical misquoting of me is wide open for the world to see - this is a message board, you know?

How does one take this out of context when it is a directive to kill and not figurative:

Koran verse:(8.13)

Answer?

I'll answer your silly question too. You asked:What do you propose to do with your fears? What is the solution to your hardline perspective? Where does it lead us?"

My fears? I'll search deep within my soul and let the good Lord (not Allah) make everything better. Either that, I'll try and get an appointment with Dr Phil.

There, you happy now? Great question by the way. It's really related tot the topic at hand.

• Like 1

Yet again - you dodge.

I'm actually embarrassed that I've spent so long engaging with someone who is clearly mentally ill. I find you depressing as much as you are frightening.

• Like 1

Yet again - you dodge.

I'm actually embarrassed that I've spent so long engaging with someone who is clearly mentally ill. I find you depressing as much as you are frightening.

I asked a question. You never answered it. I answered your silly question with the silliness it deserved. Your retort : to attack me as mentally ill. Classy.

You should be embarrassed -- your posts highlight your complete and utter disregard for the truth.

• Like 1

"Classy."

Paraphrase of runningrings' view: The Koran is misinterpreted by nutjobs. I don't know how it is but it just is. Even though the Koran tells muslims to kill infidels and they do it, those muslims are hijacking the religion. Right, even though jihad is mentioned repeatedly in the Koran and even though muslims practice jihad as physical violence against infidels, they're basically misinterpreting the Koran.

Or something like that.

In other news, apparently Big Ol' Heinrich stationed at the Aushwitz gas chambers misinterpreted Nazism................

• Like 1

Paraphrase of runningrings' view: The Koran is misinterpreted by nutjobs. I don't know how it is but it just is. Even though the Koran tells muslims to kill infidels and they do it, those muslims are hijacking the religion. Right, even though jihad is mentioned repeatedly in the Koran and even though muslims practice jihad as physical violence against infidels, they're basically misinterpreting the Koran.

Or something like that.

In other news, apparently Big Ol' Heinrich stationed at the Aushwitz gas chambers misinterpreted Nazism................

Good morning, stay classy.

Good morning, stay classy.

I will.

You keep avoiding the questions because you can't answer. And tomorrow, you can go tell all your 'fabulous' Aussie liberal pals about this 'nutjob' on gamesbids who you debated because you just couldn't bare to see someone speak the truth misinterpret Islam.

• Like 1

Oh, runnings & olympicsfan -- so simplistic and naive. Just wait until one of your own gets blown up to pieces or hacked to death in broad daylight, then come back to me spouting all your liberal bullsh*t!!

BTW, met a new neighbor of mine yesterday. He's a young man from Muscat; OK, married. I am keeping an eye on this one.

Oh, runnings & olympicsfan -- so simplistic and naive. Just wait until one of your own gets blown up to pieces or hacked to death in broad daylight, then come back to me spouting all your liberal bullsh*t!!

BTW, met a new neighbor of mine yesterday. He's a young man from Muscat; OK, married. I am keeping an eye on this one.

Baron, they'll be calling you an islamophobe for daring to not lick the proverbial sphincter of Islam.

• Like 1

I will.

You keep avoiding the questions because you can't answer. And tomorrow, you can go tell all your 'fabulous' Aussie liberal pals about this 'nutjob' on gamesbids who you debated because you just couldn't bare to see someone speak the truth misinterpret Islam.

Oh I will! :) But before you go to bed, lets not forget that we left the debate at the point where you were unable to answer the fundamental question. I responded to the ideas you put forward. So at this point, you fail. Sleep well. :)

Edited by runningrings

Baron, they'll be calling you an islamophobe for daring to not lick the proverbial sphincter of Islam.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Runnings, when will you use the towel on your head to wipe the blood of innocent islamic terrorists' victims? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by baron-pierreIV

Oh I will! :) But before you go to bed, lets not forget that we left the debate at the point where you were unable to answer the fundamental question. I responded to the ideas you put forward. So at this point, you fail. Sleep well. :)

Your questions were just too hard (and unrelated).

• Like 1

Your questions were just too hard (and unrelated).

Well all know you branding it *unrelated* is your way out. I'll let it go. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

behead.jpg

Beheading -- does that mean cutting your head off? Surely not, I'm probably just "misunderstand" or taking it "out of context"

• Like 1

RIP poor Lee Rigby

Drummer-Lee-Rigby-1907284.jpg

Still trying to get my mind around this violent act and images of the bloody monsters that were compelled by their religion to become bloodthirsty animals in the streets of London.

Edited by paul

RIP poor Lee Rigby

Still trying to get my mind around this violent act and images of the bloody monster that was compelled by his religion to become a bloodthirsty animal in the streets of London.

I know. Something about this crime is just so heartless -- because it was personal and done in such a public way.

• Like 1