Sign in to follow this  
Lord David

PyeongChang 2018 Logo Competition.

Ok, don't want to derail TMP's 2022 Inappropriate Winter Olympics host competition, but I wanted to do this quick competition of sorts.

It's safe to say that most people here loathe PyeongChang's official 2018 Winter Olympics logo, right?

So I propose that over the course of 1 week, we all submit our own BETTER logos here.

Now, whether we end up going to a vote is another matter, I just want to see some cool looking logos here that we can flood all over PyeongChang's Facebook page.

Now let's get cracking! :)

• Like 2

My suggestion is that you have to use MS paint or similar and only basic primary colors and black and basic shapes. i think it would be a lot more of a challenge that way -- working in the same constraints as they did but you know making something presentable.

• Like 1

Can we have "the not so smart horse" from Family Guy to be the mascot, please? Everytime I look at the logo, I remember that horse which is actually a great thing. Best horse ever!

tumblr_mghpw5MLpG1rp61zao1_400.gif

Here's mine, I've opted for obvious imagery, with some slight twists. Something memorable for sure.

PyeongChang-2018_zps330791a9.jpg

Edited by Lord David

What poll? I thought this was just a fun exercise without any potential outcome. I can't be bothered making a poll, but feel free to do so.