Volleyball in 2016

Hard to guess, I'd say any of these 3 are great contenders. Men's volleyball add Italy, women's add Cuba to the list

Nah! Italian men have a curse. They've never taken the Olympic gold. Cuban women are very weak right now.

I don't know the composition of the US men for 2016; but I think they have a better coach now than Knipe. The US women (will still be very strong) have Karch Kiraly as their coach. For the men, I think it's going to be between Brazil, Russia, Poland and the US. The women will of course see USA, Brazil and China. China just got Lang Ping back who coached them sometime in the 90s, then she coached the US women to win a silver in her native Beijing.

Sports Brazil used to dominate just became too competitive lately, nowadays just can't count on those medals anymore. We could be pointing out favorites but it's not accurate.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope we finally win medal......haven't won since 2000 :(

our young team have 3 years to gain expirience and we always do well in Brazil, hope it will repeat in Rio :D

you are right...Italy always play well in Brazil....btw..the Men's Brazilian team..always does not play that well....remindes me World League 1995 ... 2002....2008...

you are right...Italy always play well in Brazil....btw..the Men's Brazilian team..always does not play that well....remindes me World League 1995 ... 2002....2008...

Serbia and Russia too!

Follow the Women's Brazilian team aiming at 2016. It is the first competition the new team is playing.

http://tv.onlinemoviesportsandtv.com/sport-tv-1-brazil-live-streaming/

Archived