Sign in to follow this  
Faster

Anyone planning on going?

Its very difficult to get a ticket for Rio or Sao Paulo. Tickets sold out in minutes. Probably is the only option of closest venue he had. At the moment there are tickets only for Fortaleza, Salvador and Cuiaba and few tickets for most expensive category in Manaus and Natal. We can't just "choose" which game to go.

• Like 1

what's the other ticket and why Honduras vs Ecuador

My wife will go with me. Both of us simply hate Corinthians club (Brazilian football passion - she supports Sao Paulo FC), so we decided to go to the one of the nearest host cities from Sao Paulo, (which are Rio, Belo Horizonte or Curitiba).

Since we went to Mexico vs. Italy in Confederations Cup in Maracanã, we finally decided to try or Curitiba or Belo Horizonte.

In Curitiba things are easier to us, since we know the city very well. My wife lived most of her life in Blumenau (2 hours away from Curitiba in Santa Catarina state).

I'm pretty sure you get what you get. And that's probably a game in Danny's city. I'm sure it's not his first choice of teams.

We decided to get a match in Curitiba. I work in Sao Paulo and live nearby Sao Paulo.

Also I needed the match to be friday or saturday because of my work shift.

From the name it looks like the other ticket is for Danny's female companion. I don't know why he would go all the way to Curitiba though if he lives somewhere near Sao Paulo, but I think the same as crofan and guess that you can't be too picky about what you get.

Somehow I got the ticket I wanted. The draw that putted two less-competitive teams on it... Pity.

Its very difficult to get a ticket for Rio or Sao Paulo. Tickets sold out in minutes. Probably is the only option of closest venue he had. At the moment there are tickets only for Fortaleza, Salvador and Cuiaba and few tickets for most expensive category in Manaus and Natal. We can't just "choose" which game to go.

Yes! After Curitiba I wished I could buy some tickets in Rio. In the 3 phases of selling I wasn't able to buy any match in Rio.

I would love to watch Bosnia vs. Argentina in Maracana, and of course, support Bosnia! lol

Edited by Danny El Tico

I would love to watch Bosnia vs. Argentina in Maracana, and of course, support Bosnia! lol

The mighty Bosnia appreciates your support! ;)

• Like 1

My wife will go with me. Both of us simply hate Corinthians club (Brazilian football passion - she supports Sao Paulo FC), so we decided to go to the one of the nearest host cities from Sao Paulo, (which are Rio, Belo Horizonte or Curitiba).

Since we went to Mexico vs. Italy in Confederations Cup in Maracanã, we finally decided to try or Curitiba or Belo Horizonte.

In Curitiba things are easier to us, since we know the city very well. My wife lived most of her life in Blumenau (2 hours away from Curitiba in Santa Catarina state).

I was at that game too. At least in the Confederations Cup I could choose the game I wanted to watch. It really was a privilege to see that beautiful free kick goal from Andrea Pirlo right before my eyes. Unforgettable. I also went with my wife.

988267_152459514945821_441444350_n.jpg

But to be honest I'm looking forward to the Olympics much more than the world cup. So many events to go every day. For the world cup, the only choice we have (apart from match days) is the fan fest.

• Like 2

The mighty Bosnia appreciates your support! ;)

I dreamed with the World Cup and the final match was Brazil 1 - 0 Germany

The semi final Brazil beated Bosnia...

Premonition? lol

I was at that game too. At least in the Confederations Cup I could choose the game I wanted to watch. It really was a privilege to see that beautiful free kick goal from Andrea Pirlo right before my eyes. Unforgettable. I also went with my wife.

988267_152459514945821_441444350_n.jpg

But to be honest I'm looking forward to the Olympics much more than the world cup. So many events to go every day. For the world cup, the only choice we have (apart from match days) is the fan fest.

I was in the second tier, in the other side of the stadium. I had a lot of fun, since all the chants started there and people was so funny. I met lots of people wearing Chavo del Ocho cosplays lol

Damn, Brazilian women are fine.

Edited by crofan97
  • Like 2

Beautiful wife, Bezzi!

That's why international media plays so tough against us...

They are jealous... lol

1026241_10200858238249903_178832635_o.jp

My seat view in Mexico vs. Italy

• Like 2

Beautiful wife, Bezzi!

That's why international media plays so tough against us...

They are jealous... lol

Thank you. Now you guys can take the eyes off her <_<

The girl with fuleco cap is your wife Danny?

Let's have some fun with this and have a "who has a hotter wife" competition. Bezzi vs. Danny

• Like 1

hahahah... no.

Talking about fan fest, the party already started in Fortaleza

fanfestfortalezaefe.jpg

10440806_888269907855524_516030834788911

10442916_888269887855526_411287518730965

The girl with fuleco cap is your wife Danny?

Let's have some fun with this and have a "who has a hotter wife" competition. Bezzi vs. Danny

Nah, I like chubby girls, and my wife looks really german/italian.

Chubby chaser here! ;)

De bus in Rio - onderweg naar Salvador!

Na een spetterende dag in Rio zijn we vertrokken richting Salvador! Geweldige indrukken allemaal. Grote stad, rijden over snelwegen tussen de Favela's door, voor het eerst de Copacabana opdraaien, even bijpraten met Robert Smits, en daarna een prachtige tocht over de brug richting Salvador. Eerste tussestop: Macéna, aan de kust.

Prima wegen met wel héél hoge drempels en tijdloze landschappen verder in de lange eerste rit richting Salvador.. met een om precies 12 uur vrijgegeven bus: wat zijn we bevoorrecht. Prachtig! Tot morgen!

Was getikt,

DSC_8829.jpg

DSC_8826.jpg

DSC_8831.jpg

DSC_8804.jpg

DSC_8882.jpg

:D Gotta remember this is where they have a Supermodel factory...and yes their women have the nicest of asses!

Lucky B***tards! :D

• Like 1

Keep going on favelas international journalists. Meanwhile I go to the beach

• Like 1

Keep going on favelas international journalists. Meanwhile I go to the beach

...and stare at all those women!

Don't worry about all those negative media reports that have bothered everyone because...IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE! :D

• Like 1

Shall I make a poll? "Who do you want to win..."

• Like 1

Shall I make a poll? "Who do you want to win..."

Leave our wifes alone, with their good Brazilian husbands... ;)

For me seeing that giant spider in the hotel in Manaus put that whole region on the never visit list, I hate spiders.

The green are places where Black Widow spiders can appear.

There aren''t many places in the world left to you to visit.

pholcidae-habitat-distribution-drawn-aft

BTW, you must move from Portugal as soon as you can.

There are up to 800 species of spiders only in Portugal.

http://naturdata.com/artigos/153-ha-aranhas-venenosas-em-portugal-

And just to clarify... Australia national team player who saw the spider is based in Vitória, 3,000 km far from Manaus.

Thanks for your inaccuracy.

Edited by Danny El Tico

My mistake, I was under the impression it was from Manaus, the portuguese spiders are very small, nothing really comparable to that beast, lol.

Ok, but that spider in Portugal does not look small to me.

lox_ruf2.jpg

PS: I hate spiders too, but 31 years old and saw none here in Brazil.

The spider accident in the hotel is so weird to me...