Hello Everyone

Stu

Hey baron, CAF.

I had a really great London 2012 ... went to see quite a few events .... it was brilliant. Glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

Feeling a bit marooned in my home at the moment because I'm surrounded by the marathon ... feels a bit like the Olympics again today!

What have I missed? ;)

Oh nothing much. Just some minor event that took place in London last summer. I think it was called 'London 2012' or something! ;)

Welcome back!

Thanks all!

I moved to north Pakistan and converted to Islam just to annoy baron! ;)

Hmmm....were you wearing a towel on your head and running around with the Taliban by any chance? :o;)

• 6 years later...

Hi Stu,

Not missing much - basically a handful of us wondering whose gonna be left to turn off the lights.

To be fair, the IOC isn’t helping much. They might as well bite the bullet, find one of our old “predictions of the Olympics for the next 100 years” threads, and award all those preemptively.

Edited by Sir Rols

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 1/28/2020 at 9:59 AM, Sir Rols said:

Hi Stu,

Not missing much - basically a handful of us wondering whose gonna be left to turn off the lights.

To be fair, the IOC isn’t helping much. They might as well bite the bullet, find one of our old “predictions of the Olympics for the next 100 years” threads, and award all those preemptively.

I cannot find that "predictions for the Olympics for the next 100 years" thread .... came back especially! :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...