Sign in to follow this  
Mariote

Madrid MasterPlan 2020

I love this video. I was very impressed with the result and I think than the comission got the idea that Madrid 2020 is: compact, smart and has amazing venues for the visitors and the press.

It will be a great games if the IOC give us.

A very compact and organized plan. They have learned from the last failure.

Yes I agree with you. And I think that they are stronger in communication. This video is simple and cool, just to show to the IOC members the strengths of the bid. Could be the most compact games ever.

Since JAS-2 was insturmental in keeping Modern Pentathlon and kicking out Wrestling, I wonder what the proposed venue is/was for Madrid 2020 in that he would rather have sacrificed Wrestling for M.P. for 2020?? Was is it a really lousy venue, therefore worth ditching in order to make the bid appear stronger?

Much better and clever plan (having Judo and Taekwondo in the Palacio de Deportes was stupid, it's large enough to host Volleyball so why build a new arena with a weak legacy plan?). Moving the Beach Volleyball venue wasn't necessary though.