Team Canada at Sochi 2014

world atlas

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada was robbed again !! this is so bs!

I'd need to watch Max's qualification runs again, but honestly I don't think his final run deserved much better than what he got.

The judging was super inconsistent, but the judges seemed more than willing to give Max a big score.

I'd need to watch Max's qualification runs again, but honestly I don't think his final run deserved much better than what he got.

The judging was super inconsistent, but the judges seemed more than willing to give Max a big score.

He did the 1620. Which no other skier did. The 1620 is the hardest jump to do.

I still can't believe Leguellec beat Fourcade, Elder, Fak, and Svendson and didn't win a medal. I would have absolutely been over-the-moon for him and the team.

At least he's in a good position for the pursuit. 9 seconds back from the leader.

Queen Kearney has been dethroned. A bit bummed for her that she didn't performed at her best but, damn, gold and silver for the Dufours-Lapointe. That's just amazing.

Queen Kearney has been dethroned. A bit bummed for her that she didn't performed at her best but, damn, gold and silver for the Dufours-Lapointe. That's just amazing.

I feel the same for McMorris / Parrot. They were easily favorites coming into slopestyle. Parrot pulled 96/97 scores in Aspen. McMorris got 98 scores in the X Games. They're so capable and would easily win any X Game. They just didn't bring it for the Olympics, when it mattered. Too many falls or hand-checks. Would've loved to see 2 Canadians in the top 3.

Archived