Well first off ill say that before I watched the video I was EXTREMELY skeptical because such an assumption is insane. That being said... the video does provide an interesting case. If all the information provided in the video is indeed real, its certainly very very disturbing.

intoronto, that video is 30 MINUTES LONG. i'm not in college, my life is reasonably occupied with real-life stuff.

can i please have the cliff notes?

I just skimmed through it tbh

intoronto, that video is 30 MINUTES LONG. i'm not in college, my life is reasonably occupied with real-life stuff.

can i please have the cliff notes?

Some of the evidence are RIP facebok pages being created before the fact, some of the deceased parents laughing mere hours after their child died, conflicting evidence (such as a rifle being found in a trunk of the car after the shooting which the coroner said was the weapon).

I haven't watched it, but let me guess: Obama organised the shooting so he can seize guns from all right-thinking citizens?

The video didn't specify a reason, just provided evidence of major discrepancies.

I haven't watched it, but let me guess: Obama organised the shooting so he can seize guns from all right-thinking citizens?

I feel sure Piers Morgan was involved too!

I find Piers Morgan to be intolerable. He caught a sniff that discussing gun laws in America would be a ratings winner, and has now exhausted the issue - above and beyond.

As for a conspiracy regarding what happened at Sandy Hook - I struggle to accept children could be invented and their deaths fabricated on such a scale for this to be a hoax. Hundreds of people would need to have been complicit in this. It just isn't logical.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

I find Piers Morgan to be intolerable. He caught a sniff that discussing gun laws in America would be a ratings winner, and has now exhausted the issue - above and beyond.

As for a conspiracy regarding what happened at Sandy Hook - I struggle to accept children could be invented and their deaths fabricated on such a scale for this to be a hoax. Hundreds of people would need to have been complicit in this. It just isn't logical.

I agree 100%

I'm no particular fan of Piers Morgan either. I find his interviewing technique exhausting and frustrating given that he scarcely lets his subjects get a word in edgeways.

That said, I hardly think he has exhausted the issue of gun control in America. On the contrary, it has only just begun in the wake of recent tragedies like Sandy Hook. For once, his hectoring methods might do some good. Who knows? We will have to wait and see.

I do wonder though about Americans' opinion of Morgan and his gun law reform campaign. Regardless of their views on gun control, do they think Morgan is right, to keep pressing the issue so forcefully on his show or do they agree with those who think he should be deported for being a loud, rude, interfering Brit who should keep his nose out of affairs that only concern Americans and what they think is right and proper for their country?

I would be really interested to know what our US posters think about his involvement?

Edited by Mainad

I've NEVER seen his show, I'm aware of it and sort or aware that Larry King was pushed out and this Brit celeb/whatever replaced Larry's show. The graphic backdrop to Pirs's show is so awful I can't ever watch, it's so horribly distracting. Piers himself is as unapealing to me as possible for another man. I would like to punch his playdow face, just for fun, just baseed on the few comments I've heard him spew through his thin wiggly lips. He is AWFUL and I hope he disappears soon back to wherever he belong, it's not here.

I hope he is a sad representative of successful British celeb/journalists, you must have better....and why the hell did we warrant HIM invading our airwaves. Not that anyone watches CNN so anything may as well happen there as anywhere.

Has he been taking about guns??. Who cares.

Can someone please delete this thread?

Don't worry, our opinion of Piers and his rubbery face isn't much different. But a lot of people here find it really funny that the only senisble thing that's come out of his mouth of late has lead to a deportation petition.

I suspect he was perfectly sincere in his orginal comments on gun control, but I wouldn't be surprised now he's hit something of a nerve, if it's turned into a ratings game for him as Michelle says. He was a tabloid editor in his former life here in the UK, after all.

I don't know if you've ever seen QI before. The panelists lose points for giving predictable answers to questions....

Edited by RobH