Sign in to follow this  
Sir Rols

Paris 2024 - Elimination Round 1

GamesBids Sixth Annual Logo design Contest - Summer Elimination Round 1  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Logo Should Win the 6th Annual gamesBids Logo Contest (summer)?

summerlogos201213finali.jpg

Welcome back everyone, we now have our roster of five short list finalists for the business end of the Summer Games section of the Sixth Annual GamesBids Logo Design Competition. Thank you everyone who voted.

Re: the short list round. We had 27 members voting. All votes were declared valid. The end tally left us with a clear final 5, and a clear order, no less. We'll see if that order changes now that second preferences come into play and people have to nominate their single favourite design. St Petersburg, Russia, will be unrepresented in future rounds now. Dos Vidaniya, St Petersburg!

Congratulations to the entries shown above who have now made it onto the podium to decide our Gold, Silver and Bronze place getters in the winter comp. Commiserations for those who've dropped out, thanks so much for your participation. Please stick around to vote for the final entries.

The rules for this and subsequent rounds are simple and roughly approximate IOC voting procedures.

• Vote in the poll for your favourite logo.

• You have one vote.

• Your vote is public and can be seen by all.

• Entrants MAY vote for their own logo.

• Votes are valid if cast be members of GamesBids as of January 1, 2013 with a bona fide posting record.

• I will rule on the validity of any suspicious or disputed votes.

• I will NOT vote in this, or any subsequent rounds, unless a tie-breaker vote is needed.

• This vote will be open for (approximately) 24 hours - it will close around 9:00am, Monday January 7, Sydney time.

• The bid with the lowest number of votes is eliminated in each round.

• Voting will be conducted in rounds until one entry has an absolute majority and is declared the winner.

As always, let's all try to be fair and sportsmanlike, this is meant to be fun. The entrants all deserve our respect. No disputes are to be aired in this thread - If any contenders have any complaints or disputes, PM me and I'll rule on them.

Bonne Chance, Good luck and again may the best logo make it to the winners podium in Paris!

B.

All the others are Printemps or Galleries Lafayette shopping bag designs. Sorry...nothing new about them.

I thank the 4 votes I got in the elimnation round. I do not THANK the others.

Edited by baron-pierreIV