129th IOC Session: Live Blog

As a side note, I am disappointed to see that some people who voice considerable criticism privately offer nothing but praise publicly.

The job of IOC members is to criticize every Olympic bid but praise it publicly its the most diplomatic thing to do.

----

I had criticism for every bid and I believe I failed every bid in at least on one category, doesn't mean the entire bid sucked.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, Asimanggo and Olympic Fan Darcy, with some passion, you made it very clear you believed my involvement in the competition was biased against you and favored Delhi. The publication of my comments reveals your understanding to be inaccurate. I have not heard from you since I posted my comments. All I can say is I would not have voted either of you out first.

I for one am happy to close the books on this competition.

I don't mind i tried hard like others, I'm happy I got 1 vote even if i came last. I'm happy for Cody and Berlin. Til next time. Also i don't hate you or anything hope we can forget about this.

Paul92, thank you so much for putting together this competition! I had a great time doing it! Congratulations to all of the cities, and you all had amazing bids! Berlin and Kuala Lumpur, I can't believe that I came in third just behind you guys. It was definitely a surprise to me, because I thought I would be last. You guys were so great, and congrats to you! Roma is very pleased with who won these Games, and we'll try again soon. Once again, thanks Paul!

Oohh the prize.

Well, it was going to be an Olympic Torch.

Then I realised I wasn't a millionaire.

So it is a London 2012 Postcard. BUT. It has been stamped with an Athletes Village stamp. Only people with access to the village were able to get this done. The postcard does not have anything written on it. Only the stamp. So super rare and one of a kind ;)

Will be posted in an envelope so it doesn't get written on.

PM me your address

Oohh the prize.

Well, it was going to be an Olympic Torch.

Then I realised I wasn't a millionaire.

So it is a London 2012 Postcard. BUT. It has been stamped with an Athletes Village stamp. Only people with access to the village were able to get this done. The postcard does not have anything written on it. Only the stamp. So super rare and one of a kind ;)

Will be posted in an envelope so it doesn't get written on.

PM me your address

How did you get hold of this?

Great competition and thanks for running it! :)

How did you get hold of this?

Great competition and thanks for running it! :)

I was a Games Maker and worked in the village. And I came up with the idea for the while there and got the postcardS done.

Like I bought them at the Village Post Office and asked them to do the stamp even though I wasn't posting them.

I was a Games Maker and worked in the village. And I came up with the idea for the while there and got the postcardS done.

Like I bought them at the Village Post Office and asked them to do the stamp even though I wasn't posting them.

What a cool idea!

Archived