17th Asian Games Incheon 2014

world atlas

it seems that this closing ceremony is based by dances and k-pop of course....

Closing ceremony very interesting start my 3rd Asian Games that Ive been following since Gaunagzhou 2010. It's an low down since 2010 but I think South Korea will go big in 2018.

meanwhile the next asiad is well....... how i can describe it ...... the indonesian asiad is really is worthy to be followed it really is..... we should see how this is really happening later.....

worst opening and closing..quite dissapointing

k-pop oriented ceremonies....

only good for those who really is addicted to it....

but at least for me who don't interesed in k-pop ..

this kind of ceremonies are not just my type... just not me that's it....

now is some mvp awards....

the mvp award winner is hagino kosuke the japanese swimmer....

Man the Glasgow and Inchoen ceremonies are an real let down :( let's hope Indonesia puts on an show in 2018.

well prepare yourselves because i'm sure the asiad 2018 is going to be a show off!!!!

and now it's time for some speech of course...

the 17th asian games have been closed... officially....

the oca flag is lowered right now....

right now is the rising of the indonesian flag....

right now is the handover from incheon to indonesian delegation....

right now is the indonesian presentation...

Man the Glasgow and Inchoen ceremonies are an real let down :( let's hope Indonesia puts on an show in 2018.

After Sochi, pretty much every other ceremony this year has been a dissapointment. And don't worry, Indonesia will do a big show for sure. Their ceremonies for the 2011 SEA Games were much better than this (even though they were too inspired by Doha 2006)

I know Korea didn't wanted to show off for an event which is not much viewed as the olympics, and considering the heavy criticism on money expense those events are getting, this would explain why they decided to do more simple ceremonies. However they need to do something better in 2018. Those projections were very pre-2006 quality. Being a country known for all their technology prowess i'm quite disappointed

As for the Asiad themselves, despite the decent organization, they suffered of a worrying number of empty seats as well for referee controversies. At least most of the stands of that massive stadium they did are temporary. Let's hope Indonesia improves.

After Sochi, pretty much every other ceremony this year has been a dissapointment. And don't worry, Indonesia will do a big show for sure. Their ceremonies for the 2011 SEA Games were much better than this (even though they were too inspired by Doha 2006)

I know Korea didn't wanted to show off for an event which is not much viewed as the olympics, and considering the heavy criticism on money expense those events are getting, this would explain why they decided to do more simple ceremonies. However they need to do something better in 2018. Those projections were very pre-2006 quality. Being a country known for all their technology prowess i'm quite disappointed

As for the Asiad themselves, despite the decent organization, they suffered of a worrying number of empty seats as well for referee controversies. At least most of the stands of that massive stadium they did are temporary. Let's hope Indonesia improves.

The Nanjing China 2014 Youth Games ceremonies was through the roof like Sochi ceremonies were Nanjing and Sochi have been the best ceremonies since London 2012 Opening Ceremonies and London Paralympics Closing Ceremony the London Olympic closing ceremony were boring to watch and painful to watch too.

Don't worry, local goverments will ask (or maybe forcing) the students to flock the stands and cheer enthusiastically :D

Don't worry, local goverments will ask (or maybe forcing) the students to flock the stands and cheer enthusiastically :D

i'm would be happy to do that considering i'm a 10th grade student now.... :D

ahh.... but malang is so far away from jakarta and even more from palembang.... -_-