Sign in to follow this  
gotosy

2012/13 UEFA Champions League

I would love to see Barcelona-Bayern; Real Madrid-Dortmund

:o it just happened!

The final will be Bayern Munich - Real Madrid, a dream final.

4-0.

And the power and speed Bayern have is really refreshing compared with the pass-pass-pass we've been used to seeing from the top teams. Just brilliant.

And Bayern secures Mario Gotze from Dortmund.

But nothing to celebrate yet. I've been through 3 to-the-finals European campaigns and all 3 ended in disappointment (with 2 being heavy favourites).

Hopefully this time doesn't end in disappointment.

Mark my words: it'll be a german final!

How true is that... You are really a prophet. But frankly, I wouldn't have believed it myself beforehand. Both German teams stand a massive chance of reaching the final, in fact, they'd be foolish if they still gave that thing out of their hands. Bayern and Dortmund are the defining teams of the recent few years in German football. And they now could become the new defining teams in European football as well. Fantastic achievement for both teams - and of course it gives some new hope that maybe German football in total will get a boost from that, also the national team for the World Cup in Brazil. ;)

This is not over yet. Next time will be in Spain.

How true is that... You are really a prophet. But frankly, I wouldn't have believed it myself beforehand. Both German teams stand a massive chance of reaching the final, in fact, they'd be foolish if they still gave that thing out of their hands. Bayern and Dortmund are the defining teams of the recent few years in German football. And they now could become the new defining teams in European football as well. Fantastic achievement for both teams - and of course it gives some new hope that maybe German football in total will get a boost from that, also the national team for the World Cup in Brazil. ;)

I have always believed german football is underated. Even though Bayern and Dortmund both played spectacular and almost killed tge semifinals, there are still 90 minutes, so it's not over yet.

I will say a comeback it's gonna be hard for the spaniards since both were inferior to their oponents... Real Madrid will draw against Dortmund in Madrid, and Perhaps the same for Bayern, if not a 2-1 win for the spanish team.

For my taste, Dortmund played better than Munich, just my opinion.

Btw... Germany can be champions next year ;), I can see it happening though still is WAY TOO EARLY!

Real Madrid vs. Dortmund depends on if Dortmund can score early and match Madrid's away goal its over.

Similarly if Bayern can score its done.

While this is good for domestic German football, remember how important Ribery and Robben are to Bayern. This seems like the culmination of everything since Bayern was the shocking winner of the hunt for Ribery all those years ago. The Bundesliga has truly moved up.

Ouch. Both Madrid and Barcelona got literally rolled over by a train. I hope Barcelona can recover from that defeat for the next game, but personally I find it very difficult. Everything points we'll be seeing a German final in Wembley.

Holy crap....if they score one more goal Madrid will be on the finals.

Real Madrid 2 - 0 Bayer Leverkusen

Bayer Leverkusen first finalist of the final. I have to admit Madrid did a good fight though and I almost thought they would score the third goal.

Edit: I meant to say Borussia. Sorry for writing the wrong team name XD

Also, I hope Barcelona can defeat Bayern tomorrow but after seeing what happened today I see it difficult.

My bet:

Barça 4 - 0 Bayern

Bayern advance on penalties.

Barcelona is not going to score 4 goals. Barcelona has looked terrible in 4 of the last 5 CL matches they've played.

I hope Tito gets fired. Seriously....this was a total humillation and is the absolute proof that Barcelona's era might be over and the time for deep changes in the team must happen now. I knew something bad was happening with them since the disaster with AC Milan.

German TV already making fun of both Barcelona and Madrid :P